Terminator 4 Full Trailer (BADASS!!!!!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I heard there will be a fifth on as well. I love all the terminator movies the special effects are just nuts.

As a child of the 80's I never actually made the effort to see T3 after all that waiting.

Even batman can be saved though, once they went back to the dark knight series of graphic novel antiquity so I say sure, maybe it will be good...

T3 was worthless. Does this mean I'm going to have to watch the TV series to understand the movie?

As a child of the 80's I never actually made the effort to see T3 after all that waiting.

That's just f'ing unprofessional! Do I come down and knock over your lights and miss your movies?

:D

i don't care how big of a douche bag christian bale is, he makes awesome movies.

i've been a big fan of all the movies, this one looks phenomenal.

I liked T3. it was no t2 by any means, but it answered a ton of questions.

it was cool. showed that the future is inevitable. which counteracts the theory from the first two. plus kristanna loken is a win.

yeah T3 was OKAY, but it couldn't touch T2 and doesn't look like it will touch T4 which looks badass

That's just f'ing unprofessional! Do I come down and knock over your lights and miss your movies?

:D

I spent a good number of years on a bar stool or drifting though the city at night. Was kind of the equivelant of living in a cave. Got a little too deep into that culture...

I finally got arrested for drunk driving and spent the night in jail, where i decided to join the Navy. Sobering up in a state police barracks cell give you a lot of time to think. So then I spent almost five years staitoned overseas.

At one point I knew more about what was going on in England than my own country...

I spent a good number of years on a bar stool or drifting though the city at night. Was kind of the equivelant of living in a cave. Got a little too deep into that culture...

I finally got arrested for drunk driving and spent the night in jail, where i decided to join the Navy. Sobering up in a state police barracks cell give you a lot of time to think. So then I spent almost five years staitoned overseas.

At one point I knew more about what was going on in England than my own country...

Ermmm...you know he was making fun of Christian Bale right? He wasn't actually criticizing you...

it was cool. showed that the future is inevitable. which counteracts the theory from the first two. plus kristanna loken is a win.

yeah T3 was OKAY, but it couldn't touch T2 and doesn't look like it will touch T4 which looks badass

I feel the same way about T3. People act like it was a God-awful piece of shit which should never have been made. It certainly wasn't as good as the first two, but it wasn't awful, and it was pretty damned entertaining in my opinion...

I feel the same way about T3. People act like it was a God-awful piece of shit which should never have been made. It certainly wasn't as good as the first two, but it wasn't awful, and it was pretty damned entertaining in my opinion...

i think the problem was that is had to be compared to something great. T2 was literally one of the best movies from 1980-2000.

ways T3 could have been better:
1) a male badguy. yes, i said it. i could think of a handful of people that would have been awesome for that role. the chick was hot, but not a terminator.

2) Nick Stahl and claire danes are pussies.

3) less sunshine....it needed to be darker. much like T2 and the dark knight.

Back