testign water: 92 prelude w/ true wingwest lip kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigD1234

551131_19.jpg

551131_18.jpg

1992 honda prelude Si
103,xxx miles
h23
dc 4-2-1 header
N1 muffler w/ 2.25inch piping
Ram air intake
coilovers 4 inch adjustable
short throw
stock Si wheels, (but i have rims for it)
true wings west lip kit
mint interior- cloth seats
recently replaced distributor
4 new speakers

note: selling without stereo system...no subs, amp, or head unit

Originally posted by bigjussin@Jan 21 2005, 05:51 PM
how much are you looking to get? what color interior? clean title? what rims?
[post=449331]Quoted post[/post]​

i would love to get 6,000 but i can be negotiable

the title is clean i bought the car from my uncle who was the original owner and he took very well care of the car, and i have done all the work.

the interior is black cloth

the rims i have are not anything special just a set that i bought at town fair tire (local tire shop) they are 16's
551131_7.jpg

bump for this dood's car.....too bad ur selling it...i was lookin forward to laying the smack down on it when my cars is done....someone buy it so he can get a new car!

Originally posted by LsB16CrxHF@Jan 28 2005, 01:28 PM
bump for this dood's car.....too bad ur selling it...i was lookin forward to laying the smack down on it when my cars is done....someone buy it so he can get a new car!
[post=452634]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll lowball at 3k...older ludes are not pulling cah around here..dont mean to offend!...free bump!

Originally posted by bigjussin+Feb 3 2005, 09:40 PM-->
LsB16CrxHF
@Jan 28 2005, 01:28 PM
[post=452634]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll lowball at 3k...older ludes are not pulling cah around here..dont mean to offend!...free bump!
[post=456105]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf... dude read the forum rules...ultimate lowballing....especially when his asking price is alot higher....also another thing...I dont necessarily agree with his asking price but I can say 103k miles for a 92 prelude in that shape is hard to come by...and I can vouch for this

im from MA...low balln is alright im just asking anybody what they would want the car for....i would love 5,000....that would be my perfect price..but i will consider any offers.

Back