Thank God. Palin out for '12

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I gotta call haters on you all!

She did the exact thing you wish you could do with your car.

Build it fast and shoot to the top.. magazine shots,titles etx..

So she did it in her way and you are all hating..

I gotta call haters on you all!

She did the exact thing you wish you could do with your car.

Build it fast and shoot to the top.. magazine shots,titles etx..

So she did it in her way and you are all hating..

I hate you

She did what exactly? Ruined the GOP's chance at getting into the White House which in turn exacerbated the fucked up situation we are in now. Oh and then she quit on Alaska. How in the hell could she ever be thought of as a suitable candidate for anything when she cannot even govern a state? She is signing copies of her book 35 minutes from where I live and the only reason I would show up is for a chance to see her tits and get a blow job. And seeing how I am getting neither I am not attending her little pow wow. Good for her for making a shit load of money. I love capitalism and she has shit she can sell, good for her. But she sucks dick as a politician.

Word.

I sort of wanna get a picture with her. I wonder when she will stop in my neck of the woods.

A lot of people stop at the U-Village Barnes and Noble a block from my house.

475px-NormanSchwarzkopf.jpg

Oh yeah thats right! In the 1990's we RESPECTED and SUPPORTED the leaders of our armed forces.

We were also proud to be Americans . . . where at least we knew we were free. Today, we have done a total 180 from the 90's.

Back