Thank You Intercrew Auto Salon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
I'd like to thank Phillip at Intercrew for such a quick turn around. I ordered some Endyn/Wiseco Pistons for an LSVTEC with a B16 head (11.5:1) from him on Monday. The UPS guy just delievered them. I wasn't expecting these pistons until next week. Thank you Intercrew and thank you Phillip. Buy from these guys!

These pistons are beautiful. I feel like an 8 year old on Xmas morning. :)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 30 2003, 05:17 PM
I'd like to thank Phillip at Intercrew for such a quick turn around. I ordered some Endyn/Wiseco Pistons for an LSVTEC with a B16 head (11.5:1) from him on Monday. The UPS guy just delievered them. I wasn't expecting these pistons until next week. Thank you Intercrew and thank you Phillip. Buy from these guys!

These pistons are beautiful. I feel like an 8 year old on Xmas morning. :)

:werd:

I'm going to forward Ashely and Phillip this link. What have I been saying all along about customer service? Intercrew is solid.

:worthy:

I am going to call them tomorrow to thank them personally. :D
I never doubted, your reccomendation is the reason I went to them for the pistons.

Thanks Brian. No huge rush, I am still waiting on a Valve Spring Compressor tool from Acura. :)
Tomorrow I go to the machine shop to have them mic the pistons and start cleaning up the bore on my bottom end. :)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 30 2003, 07:18 PM
I am going to call them tomorrow to thank them personally. :D
I never doubted, your reccomendation is the reason I went to them for the pistons.

Excellent. Did you tell them that I was the one who sent you? :)

They're closed today and tomorrow- Chinese New Year is tomorrow. They'll be back open on Monday though, and I'll be there on Tuesday morning before work "negotiating" engine rebuild prices.

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 30 2003, 06:31 PM
Excellent. Did you tell them that I was the one who sent you? :)

They're closed today and tomorrow- Chinese New Year is tomorrow. They'll be back open on Monday though, and I'll be there on Tuesday morning before work "negotiating" engine rebuild prices.

Okay, then I will call them on Monday.

No, I didn't want to sound like I was looking for a discount because I knew you. I will tell them when I talk to them on Monday.

You sticking with NA?

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 30 2003, 07:33 PM
No, I didn't want to sound like I was looking for a discount because I knew you. I will tell them when I talk to them on Monday.

You sticking with NA?

Ok, good. I don't want anyone calling and asking for a discount- I just want Intercrew to know how many people I'm "helping" to get over there and buy parts.

:)

Yup- staying NA. I have more plans for my money than constantly sinking it into the Civic. NA = cheaper, better on road course, can pass visual inspection with no problems.

:D

Ahhhh, no visual inspection here. No exhaust sniffer either.

You still looking into Toda Spec B's?

I need the money for some Skunk2 Stage 2's to match the Valve train I have coming...

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 30 2003, 07:43 PM
Ahhhh, no visual inspection here. No exhaust sniffer either.

You still looking into Toda Spec B's?

I need the money for some Skunk2 Stage 2's to match the Valve train I have coming...

No visual? You suck... Houston and Dallas are getting as bad as California.

I might still be looking into the Toda Bs- I'll have to let you know once I find out how my finances and rebuild options play out on Tuesday morning after I talk to Phillip some more. Toda Cs would be good too. We'll see.

Here:

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...=ST&f=15&t=5845

No emissions testing at all here. :)

I thought my bottom end was in bad shape when I took it apart...

It's really not that bad... but no discussion of that here. :)

Yep, I'm with Michael! The place is my home for my car. They know me because I'm probably the only big black guy that goes in there. hahaha. Haven't been in a while, but I need to drop by. Michael, let me know the next time you will have some time to hang around up there, I'll meet you there.

Anyway, buy from Intercrew, they are top notch.
If their site is down go here:
http://asme.me.utexas.edu/vryce/

Well, I've bought enough stuff from them... and they treat new customers just as well as they treat me, so that should tell you something. I'll probably take over their web site and get it up and running again.

Yep, I'm with Michael! The place is my home for my car. They know me because I'm probably the only big black guy that goes in there. hahaha. Haven't been in a while, but I need to drop by. Michael, let me know the next time you will have some time to hang around up there, I'll meet you there.

It kinda is the home for my car... :lol:

I'm in Dallas, so just let me know. I'll be there on Tuesday morning though.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jan 30 2003, 10:38 PM
hey Calesta..they sell stuff for Mazda engines?? i got a 1.8L DOHC engine that needs help :)

Call them and ask on Monday. I'm sure they can get them for you. :)

do you know if they can ship out to CA? Cuz I wanna get some new pistons for my car! Hopefully one day it can be as pimp as Calesta's!

Originally posted by 4doors4life@Jan 30 2003, 10:45 PM
do you know if they can ship out to CA? Cuz I wanna get some new pistons for my car! Hopefully one day it can be as pimp as Calesta's!

They can ship anywhere in the US with no problem. Call them on Monday and ask. 214-575-6288

You can have a car WAY more pimp than mine without too much work... :lol:

Back