J35 Swapped S2000 Running, Intercrew Auto Salon, Video inside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Feverishly getting the car ready for entry into Wekfest tomorrow- I hope they'll let us show the car!

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_04.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_07.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_23.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_29.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_30.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_31.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_33.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_34.jpg

That exhaust looks hot. Good work. nothing like a last minute thrash.

Good to know. I was wondering how it'd fit on my camaro. that's basically how it was routed on first gens (67-69.) And thats what I was looking to do.

Ah, gotcha. There's a brace in the middle that holds the two sections together- you could cut and re-weld it to adjust the spacing between the tips if you wanted to. I could help you get one if you're interested- our supplier for that muffler set is local.

thats nuts! I would really like to see what this dose at a local drag track. all stock parts but with a tune.

Nice - makes me want to get another honda :) Whats the weight comparison between the original and the swap? It's still the s2000 transmission in there, right?

Nice - makes me want to get another honda :) Whats the weight comparison between the original and the swap? It's still the s2000 transmission in there, right?

where the hell did you come from? lol welcome back :wave:

thats nuts! I would really like to see what this dose at a local drag track. all stock parts but with a tune.

We're getting close... more pictures and video tonight. The drivetrain is now in another car. Didn't make Wekfest yesterday though. :(

Weight, less than 100 pounds gained. And yup, still the S2000 transmission. That's the most economical solution. Time will tell how it handles the extra torque- but lots of turbo guys use the stock transmission without any problems. The main difference is usually frequent track use vs street only cars.

And hi! :wave:

need more video......

also, am I the only one that thinks that would be sick with ITB's and a cowl?

need more video......

also, am I the only one that thinks that would be sick with ITB's and a cowl?

Shh... :D No cowl though. Sleeeeeeper.

-----

Didn't make it to Wekfest... radiator decided to let go on the way to the convention center. Looks like the radiator was bad from the previous engine's turbocharger taking a dump a few months prior. We'll get out to another event soon.

So... a few more pics and another video. Yeah, that makes it better.

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_60.jpg

j35_s2k_intercrew_wm_61.jpg

Video here, up to 720p if you want semi-HD goodness.

S2000 J35 V6 Swap, Intercrew, Part 2 - Any color as long as it's black. - YouTube

whats it revving to?? sounds like its blowing through the gears. wonder what it would do with some spray? or a meth kit with lots of ignition.

Back