the 2016 Election thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
might as well have one. :)

Did ya vote?

I was more interested in my local questions and the state senators that were up than the president.

I voted 4 R, 2 L and 1 I

118201600104264063.jpg

L across the board for national/state, R almost across the board for county/local, I wanted one D in there somewhere.

/dick joke

Not yet. Will probably vote here in a bit. Some of us have to work for a living. :p

I went before work. They opened at 6am.
:werd:
woke up early and drove my ass out there for 6AM because i knew it was going to be a shit show... the parking lot was already full... and there was 80 or so people in line

10R/10D/2L (LOTS of judges on the ballot, took FOREVER to research).

Yes, I voted for Gary Johnson.

:werd:
woke up early and drove my ass out there for 6AM because i knew it was going to be a shit show... the parking lot was already full... and there was 80 or so people in line
i got there around 9, no line. in and out in 5 min.
got to work around 940 like usual :shrug2:

I'm glad Texas has 2 weeks of early voting. Went on the third day and there was 0 line, and no campaigning because I went to one where the only parking lot was within the 50ft.

I voted last thursday. I'm ready for it to be over but i'm not ready for the "Thats not MY president, I didnt vote for her/him." bullshit from people that apparently don't understand how democracy works...

Voted, Just heard a lot of the local elections going R, shows a lot of people in CT want a change.

Knob Creek is finished starting in on the Bulleit Rye

Well come on down to WA to get that sweet 11 dollar minimum wage in a month and a half.

I did vote but I live on the wrong side of the state so we get ignored.

Back