The Ban Game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Banned for making fun of slow PCs? (i think thats what he meant) Even though Im at work so the networks fast as hell...lol

banned for making fun of me for not knowing what im talking about, when they dont even know what there talking about

ban both of you for banning each other even though both of you really dont know why your banning each other...................ban banning motherbanner.

ban you for using the same ban as someone else, which means my plan worked cuz i knew you were gonna try to ban me for that so thats why i did it.

confusing yet?lol

ur banned because i want someone to blame for 'my humps' playing on my damn brain radio. make it stop!!!! has been like 2 solid days of me hating fergie wtf. gimme another song to fixate on or the cow dies. :hitler:

ban for thinking she's sexy. she's an ugly wannabe ogre

by the way ban all of us for making it to the eighth page so fast

cant ban cuz i fronting like i wouldnt bone her. i said she's ugly. And for the record i would stick it in her.........................just to see where the hole runs thats all

banned for saying that as ALMOST any guy would say the same exact thing

Back