The Ban Game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i ban all of us for cluttering up my hotmail email list with........''the ban game'' thread

Ban because I was reading another thread and you think you are a regular and you have only been here for 2 months.

I know I am not on here as much as I used to be but I have years on you and I don't even think they consider me down and a regular.......

Ban because I was reading another thread and you think you are a regular and you have only been here for 2 months.

I know I am not on here as much as I used to be but I have years on you and I don't even think they consider me down and a regular.......

Im breaking the rules...im a mod...ill unban myself.

Who are you?

Banned for being from norcal AND for saying "expletive" instead of FUCKING THIEVES. :p.

banned for assuming he meant fucking.

ban for making you smile earlier.:D

edit: and re-ban for liking my Drunk possum
JFC that's a POSSUM??? wwwow. i guess the lack of an udder makes sense now..why did i think it was a cow.... i ban reikoshea for my stoopidity.

ok..i consider myself a regular because im on here every single day..most of the members know me,i provide useful info,,dont be sad cuz im taking your place:p
and ban dacheat for sayin she is stupid

Back