The Death of my Hatchy (56k warning)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typing > you. :p

Glad to hear you OK, but goddamn, you got lucky bro.

So what do you plan for a new car?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2005, 12:54 AM
pride and habbit?

more like stupidity and laziness

you got lucky. you should go get yoru ass pulled voer by that cop and thank him. lol
[post=548656]Quoted post[/post]​

Just what I was thinking. What pride is there in being a fuckin retard not wearing a seat belt? :blink:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 2 2005, 01:53 AM
so was the person stopped for no reason or what? regardless, in most places you would get held responsible for rear ending someone, but just wondering if it was their fault or yours?

I was wondering the same thing. But DAMN, at least you're ok. It would PROBABLY be a good idea to wear the seatbelt from now on....just my $0.02

Originally posted by preludebuddy+Sep 2 2005, 12:49 AM-->
damn man...glad you're okay. I know how it feels...do you have insurance?
[post=548628]Quoted post[/post]​
I have basic coverage

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 2 2005, 01:53 AM
damn your insurance is gonna pay a big settlement on that one. a friend of mine got rear ended on the freeway when he slowed for traffic. the lady behind him was not paying attention and nailed him at 60 when he was going 20. it was a Aspire, and the rear of the hatch was basically between the front seats. yea a few years later he got a decent chunk of cash.
so was the person stopped for no reason or what? regardless, in most places you would get held responsible for rear ending someone, but just wondering if it was their fault or yours?
[post=548646]Quoted post[/post]​

I rear ended someone because I was cut off. Thankfully there was an eye witness who stopped and gave her story and was also cut off by the same guy right before I slammed into him. The guy I rear ended was citied thanks to the eye witness's story coinsiding with mines.

Originally posted by crxtc_vtec@Sep 2 2005, 02:22 AM
RIP mR. hatchy...what the hell did you hit??? looks like you hit a truck...
[post=548650]Quoted post[/post]​

Mini-van

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2005, 03:54 AM
pride and habbit?

more like stupidity and laziness

you got lucky. you should go get yoru ass pulled voer by that cop and thank him. lol
[post=548656]Quoted post[/post]​

heh, I guess more bad habit. I drive a flat bad for a living. Just being on the road all the time, it just became a bad habit & I became too comfortable not wearing one. I've avoided so many damn accidents I almost have no fear behind a wheel. After I crashed I almost felt normal, like I could hop in a car and do it again. That pretty much assures me I want to race cars for a living. I'm not stupid & wreckless though.

dveit
@Sep 2 2005, 11:35 AM
typing > you. :p

Glad to hear you OK, but goddamn, you got lucky bro.

So what do you plan for a new car?
[post=548782]Quoted post[/post]​

Still undecided if i'm going to start over again with another hatch or just move on to something completely different. Guess it depends on how much i'll get from this guys insurance. If I do this again, I think i'm going to buy a hatch & build it for strictly race. Considering I've still never been to a track yet, that is a big goal I have to achieve.

Glad to hear you're ok man....
Your shit is fucked up bro.... Wanna sell me the glove box..? lol No serious i need one....
:eek:

Glad you are still here. I hope your habit changes, but that is for you to decide, not a messageboard.

Buy an NSX.

your air bags work thats awsome! mine dont

hey nice to hear your okay...yea i was wondering if you still got your stock taillights...how much?thanks laters
moovher

Back