The Grossest stuff Ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I better part of us want to imagine that things like that don't happen,so I can see the doubt,but I don't see anything unbelievable in them.

Seeing gross shyt really doesn't bother me, I've disected cats and rats and brains, it's all good. Seen a few bones pop out of people skin. But seein the guys on Jackass give themselves paper cuts on their tounges and between their fingers, that just freaks they hell out of me. Also, on Rotten.com theres a couple of pics of a ground crew guy on a air craft carrier who got his face chopped up from a helicopter. Really freaky shyt.
:puke:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
YOU GUYS I SWEAR A TEAR CAME DOWN FROM MY EYE!
That was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad and ssoooooooooooooooooo gross!!!!
:wacko:

Hey guys i just received confirmation on that photo. That really did happen. my g/f's dad is a law enforcement officer and he got the report. Cool huh?

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 12 2003, 05:17 PM
Hey guys i just received confirmation on that photo. That really did happen. my g/f's dad is a law enforcement officer and he got the report. Cool huh?

wow dude that is crazy, i was not grossed out by that, but the burn victim on one of the other threads was one of the few things to ever turn my stomach.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 1 2003, 05:06 PM
I hate to break it to you guys,but it is real.Going through EMT you see a lot of nasty stuff like that.Trying to apply physics to the fall isn't going to work,since the human body is going to flop around when musculoskeletal control is lost.That's a pretty bad scene,especially for the works coming out of their offices to see what's going on. :blink:

LOL... Cuz Physics is false.

Rotten.com defies ALL laws of physics. Pff, I know. It's an order of magnitude thing, isn't it?

;)

Back