The Internet is dead to me (4chan wikipedia featured article)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
attachment.php

And for those of you who call 'chop':
Talk:4chan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm going to kill myself now. (but only after I get the webcam feed up)

Oh, btw:

1:
YouTube - FOAR 4DD1 FRUM BOXXY

2:
YouTube - FOAR ANT FRUM BOXXY

3:
YouTube - FOAR EVERYWUN FRUM BOXXY

Cancer or meme? You decide.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 13,567
The article looks pretty spot on. Lemme give you an idea of Internet Fame: I started the Mahir revolution.

I did. We did, in the IT department at Modem Media / Poppe Tyson. We did it in response to another internet viral back in 97. I forgot what :)

The LINUX guy there also was the one who took over the CT highway street signs for a few weeks.

<----absolutely lost,ill stick to commenting on mrs. tacos pix,and humping the legs of all the girls posted here,
speaking of wtf did maci go,she was a cutie

I have no idea whats going on

But that chick was all cute and happy and upbeat, fun to watch..Then grew a little irritating.. then alot irritating.

Did someone really donate $100k to her?

4chan is full of a bunch of retards. And anything related to 4chan is equally retarded.

those videos are actually much more tolerable to listen to if you play all 3 at the same time... :eek:

so.... in terms. almost all of us are on the same page.

this thread = confusion.

because I still dont know wtf this thread is about. I read the article, its about website popularity. well.. ok.. wtf?
so I watched the first vid hoping I could understand it even more.. well.. no... she's cute.. but crazy. all i heard was her ranting about her self then her marrying some guy that she just met 2 days before.. and yet again... wtf.

now I'm sitting here saying...

What... The.. Fuck....

are there any tits shown in those videos?

sidenote: does a bj by a tweaker go really really fast? i'm getting curious....

so.... in terms. almost all of us are on the same page.

this thread = confusion.

because I still dont know wtf this thread is about. I read the article, its about website popularity. well.. ok.. wtf?
so I watched the first vid hoping I could understand it even more.. well.. no... she's cute.. but crazy. all i heard was her ranting about her self then her marrying some guy that she just met 2 days before.. and yet again... wtf.

now I'm sitting here saying...

What... The.. Fuck....

im telling you... play all three videos at the same time... it makes it more tolerable

Wikipedia does not accept original research; if you believe something to be true, you must be able to prove it.

I've always loved that bit, because if you put your original research on a website and reference it, they're happy.

I've always loved that bit, because if you put your original research on a website and reference it, they're happy.

Yeah. Kinda funny, but, wikipedia was never designed to be in itself a source, only a compilation of sources.

Back