The latest GS-R find

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so Jeff, you gonna be heading out to the next hondaswap meet?

also if you think your timing belt needs replacing I have a brand new OEM timing belt still in the package for sale $40 :D

whens the next meet? And i would like to change it but i gota get some springs or some GC's first cause i dont have enough for coild overs now and the peace of shit sleeve thats on it now split so....... hold on to it and and i will get it when i have extra cash, as longas its a GS-R belt.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 31 2004, 12:43 AM
whens the next meet? And i would like to change it but i gota get some springs or some GC's first cause i dont have enough for coild overs now and the peace of shit sleeve thats on it now split so....... hold on to it and and i will get it when i have extra cash, as longas its a GS-R belt.

yeah I'll hold on to it, I've had it for a while and yeah it's a gsr belt.
I don't know when the next meet is but I probably won't go to the next one until I can drive my civic again. I think Jason (2litre EG) is tryin to put together another meet in the So. Cal regional forum but he's still waiting for a few more people to sign up to go.

Back