THE MOTOR IS GONE STOP POSTING DONT LOOK!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

90siTuner

got an LS motor (120k) and ys1 tranny (90k no grinds that i know of)

its located in CT jus chillin in my garage wanted to know if anyone wants it

Price: something reasonable

gimmie some offers looking for something around 300

its all gone the axles, the wiring, the motor/tranny gone

THE MOTOR IS GONE!!!!!!!!

NO MORE MOTOR!!!

and let me tell you I let it go for a deal and a half :laugh:

have u seen this motor run? condition of it? where exactly in ct are you, im in bristol, im interested.

i bought my hatch from him. he is in winsted. josh could i borrow somemoney to pick this motor up b/c i want it for my car.

sold to me, dibs./ on this hog, im in bristol, ill pick it up

ummm.... ok it ran strong when i pulled it like a year ago.

when you want it??

damn if you buy this then i sold a hatch with a B18 for under 600.... lol

howa bout monday at some point. i need to wait until a few money orders clear. then ill have the cash ready to go.

if you're willing to ship I live in kansas and have cash in hand will give you 300 plus shipping my zip is 67428. And if you have any other parts that go with it i might be able to take those off of your hands as well. I am trying to find a swap for my ed6 that has an automatic tranny and runs dpfi. I know ill need axles, shift linkage, ecu, and pedal assembly. but i would prefer to buy something with the complete intake manifold.

Quoted post[/post]]
if you're willing to ship I live in kansas and have cash in hand will give you 300 plus shipping my zip is 67428. And if you have any other parts that go with it i might be able to take those off of your hands as well. I am trying to find a swap for my ed6 that has an automatic tranny and runs dpfi. I know ill need axles, shift linkage, ecu, and pedal assembly. but i would prefer to buy something with the complete intake manifold.

i have an old Si motor i can pull some mpfi parts off of. i know for sure that the dizzy mest but everything else should be good. as for the other swap parts this is the last of it. they only ecu i have is obd1 and the linkage and mounts are gone. i have some teg axles but i think the passenger side might need to be rebuilt. but i'll sell em to ya for like 50 plus shipping

what do you want to do about shipping? and how do you want to arrange the payment because i would like to take care of this as soon as possible. personally i would prefer to pay with paypal. but if not im sure we can work something out. and if you could get me a full price that would be great thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
what do you want to do about shipping? and how do you want to arrange the payment because i would like to take care of this as soon as possible. personally i would prefer to pay with paypal. but if not im sure we can work something out. and if you could get me a full price that would be great thanks.

what did you want exactly? let me know and i'll price it. and at the rate im goin it prolly be cheaper than you think. shipping depends on what you want and i can do paypal.

im talking about the motor and tranny for now, but probably the axles too.

wow first you offer $100 then 4 days later (2 days after its sold) you post $500. :blink:

your a great guy. do you do this to all sellers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back