The New Charger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTEC_CBR

So today we got our first Chargers in at work. we got 2 Charger RT's. They are really nice. It has the interior of a magnum(while i was disappointed that it wasn't an original interior, it's still a nice one. plus it looks pretty freaking good(and 340hp 390lb-ft torque is pretty nice) :D anyway, i took a pic on my cel phone, but the quality isn't the greatest, and i don't know how to post them anyway. our dealership put on some 22's which would be cool, if they had used a different style... too much chrome(bling). anyway, that's my slightly cool experience of the day. i can't wait until we get the srt-8 :lol:

I thought the crossfire was the SRT-8...and thanks for letting me know about the chargers commin in. I work prospective calls for dealerships and its a good piece of info.

If they decide to replace the 8.3 in the viper with a hemi, I think I would be really mad.

Originally posted by cheese9988@May 16 2005, 09:33 PM
If they decide to replace the 8.3 in the viper with a hemi, I think I would be really mad.
[post=500254]Quoted post[/post]​

unless it was the 8.3 liter with the hemi heads.

Aint gonna happen...cant have 2 SRT-8s.....wait...damn there is an SRT-10 Truck and Car

Okay maybe its possible, but VERY unlikely.

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 16 2005, 11:13 PM
Aint gonna happen...cant have 2 SRT-8s.....wait...damn there is an SRT-10 Truck and Car

Okay maybe its possible, but VERY unlikely.
[post=500338]Quoted post[/post]​

all it is is srt = street and racing technology(or team? can't remember) anyway, then the number of cylinders, hence srt-4 with a 2.4l 4 cylinder, srt-8 with a 6.1 v8 can't wait to test drive it. and we're the only dealer in vegas with chargers. :worthy: :D

Well All-American Chrysler Dodge gets 2 next week, Dallas Dodge got theirs today, and Benny Boyd Chrysler Dodge gets theirs next week...you cant beat dallas dodge...those guys are friggin huge.

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR+May 16 2005, 09:03 PM-->
cheese9988
@May 16 2005, 09:33 PM
[post=500254]Quoted post[/post]​

unless it was the 8.3 liter with the hemi heads.
[post=500276]Quoted post[/post]​

Doesn't matter... everything made today has some variation of the hemispherical combustion chamber, even the B series and the Viper.

Yes, the name "Hemi" is now just that....a name. It's purely a marketing gimmick to get the public interested in Dodge/Chrysler again. It's along the same lines of the Charger/Thunderbird name reviving, and the retro looks Detroit is dredging up again. Their sales are slumping, so they're trying to regain their share by retooling old cars into new crappy cars.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+May 17 2005, 03:38 PM-->
Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@May 16 2005, 05:01 PM
Seany-izzle
@May 12 2005, 11:42 PM
...bently grille..

they aint called Bentley grilles, they are called billet grilles.
[post=500125]Quoted post[/post]​

bentley style grills, chrome finish honeycomb/round hole design...
[post=500604]Quoted post[/post]​

Word, I checked one out and it looks like it's a ripped off Bentley nose. But hey, What would the automotive world be without flagrant and unrepentent copying ?

-> Steve

Back