The official YouKnowWhoIBee "I'm Out" sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
name : Joe
aim : youknowwhoibee
email : j.sergotick@gmail.com
p.m. me for a price or b/o
i am located in baltimore and have many of vouches here on hondaswap.
Thanks for looking :)

Well it is time to sell my laptop. It is a Dell Inspiron 5150 unit that i bought a little more than 8 months ago.

The specs are as follows...
Processor-- Intel Pentium 4 (3.06 GHz)
Hard drive-- 40 GB Ultra ATA/100 Internal
CD / DVD type-- 24xcd/rw -dvdrom
Weight-- 7.9 lbs
Dimensions (W x D x H)-- 13.1 in x 10.8 in x 1.8 in
Display-- 15 in TFT active matrix
Video RAM installed-- 32 MB
Video output-- NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 AGP 4x Graphics
Audio output-- Internal Sound card with a 2.1 Creative sound system
Interface provided-- 2 Hi-Speed USB, 1 Display / video, 1 S-Video, 1 Ethernet, 1 Modem, 1 Line in/out, 1 IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
Networking type-- Network adapter
Modem-- 56 Kbps Fax / modem Internal, internal wireless card and wireless router
Battery installed-- 1 Lithium ion
Mfr estimated battery life-- 4 hour(s)
OS provided-- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (CD-ROM)
Service & support type-- 1 year warranty and 4 year Dell extended Warranty

thcomputer008.jpg

thcomputer002.jpg

thcomputer001.jpg

thcomputer010.jpg

thcomputer011.jpg

The external harddrive is a western digital 160gb hot swapable usb. The specs are as
follows...
Height-- 1.7 Inches
Length-- 8.6 Inches
Width-- 6.08 Inches
Rotational Speed-- 7,200 RPM (nominal)
Buffer Size-- 2 MB
Average Latency-- 4.20 ms (nominal)
usb-- 2.0 but backwards compatable to 1.1
transer swap-- hot swappable (you can plug it in and use it right away anywhere)
Bytes Per Sector-- 512
warranty-- 1 year through western digital

thcomputer012.jpg

thcomputer013.jpg

thcomputer014.jpg

The 2.1 sound system is a Creative I-Trigue 2.1 3300. This is a reveiw from www.cdw.com...
"Chic yet powerful, Creative I-Trigue 2.1 3300 is designed with looks to enhance your desktop, and performance-rich enough to enhance any desktop entertainment. This unique subwoofer speaker system features two premium speakers each with three Titanium drivers to deliver better sonic accuracy and clarity than other speakers designed with Aluminum drivers. Its powerful wood subwoofer incorporates a 6.5" long-throw driver with a dual-flared port tube for clean and natural sound with a rock-solid bass performance. And, with 80 Watts of system power, plus a wired remote control with a headphone jack, Creative I-Trigue 2.1 3300 delivers quality, performance, and style in a sleek speaker design that fits nicely in any modern home office environment."

basically this sound system is an awesome well rounded good quality product :)

thcomputer019.jpg

thcomputer020.jpg

For the printer it is a Dell 720 printer. It is an overall decent printer with fast color photo turn around time. Details from Dell...

--Printing speeds up to 13 ppm (pages per minute) in black and 8 ppm in color
--4800x1200 dpi resolution allows for impressive-looking documents in color or black and white
--Produces prints in a variety of sizes and shapes including envelopes, banners
--4 Color - 1 Black Cartridge and 1 Tri-color Cartridge (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow) included

thcomputer015.jpg

The router is a DELL Wireless 2350 Broadband Router (802.11b/g). It transfers up to 100 Mbps and has 4 10/100 lan ports.

thcomputer021.jpg

thcomputer022.jpg

thcomputer023.jpg

The mouse will be a red and silver microsoft optical mouse.

thcomputer017.jpg

Also included in this will be a belkin 2.0 4 port usb hub.

thcomputer027.jpg

So there it is. Please feel free to comment and if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask. I can also include over 6000 mp3's of you would like ranging in all styles of music. I honestly still owe alot on this system but i have invested a little over 2500 into it all together. I am selling it because i need to get out of debt. It is honestly a well rounded computer but i just hate paying bills. I am at 24% interest on it :( I will also reformat the hardrive and priority ship it. It is in 100% working orderand no hardware or software problems what so ever. I would like to see it go for 2,000usd but best offer will be considered. Again thanks for asking and lowballers dont even post. :)

Thanks guys, please buy my computer... i need to sell this awesome computer. I will accept best offer.

ttt... No one interested at all? This is an awesome computer and is still up to date on technology.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jul 11 2005, 06:38 PM
ttt... No one interested at all? This is an awesome computer and is still up to date on technology.
[post=524338]Quoted post[/post]​

See most of us on here are cheap bastards, and would rather buy a p1 200mhz for 50 bux at the flea market. Or just take that money and buy another car or two. The car is bigger than the computer, so the car wins.

j/p man. but good luck, and bump 4 you.

Back