The old one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

one of the best honda builders/tuners in existence.

read their articles and search through their archives. very very good info.

Originally posted by DTEC@Jan 14 2004, 05:27 PM
one of the best honda builders/tuners in existence.

read their articles and search through their archives. very very good info.

:lmao:

one of the biggest bullshit scammers in existance

i put no faith in larry what soever

he has gotten lucky and made a few good mods (usually a massaged version of something someone else made)

i have yet to see anything from them directly that has impressed me at all

i HAVE seen a few other builders have decent luck with parts from them (him)

but i have heard MORE than enough stories from people getting scammed / ripped off by him that i will never fuck with anything from that tool

there are plenty of other builders out there with products as good or better that dont fuck people over on a regular basis

i also find it quite humorous that when another builder (IB) puts out something new and innovative that kicks ass they actually put up proof (pics, dynos, specs, etc) and all you hear from the endyn camp is a very 3rd gradish "nuh uh!!!" or "yeah well larry has (whatever product is being spoken of) that makes X more HP and Tq and is 3000000 times better" ... but they never show shit to back it up... no pics no dyne figures... no specs... no nothing

fuck larry
fuck endyn

hey larry is that suppercharger still "comming soon"????
shit its been commming soon for 5 fuckin years now (that ive been watching it for... probly more)

larry and endyn get a big fat ass :bs: in my book

Larry and HIS products can take a flying leap off a Californian Cliff...

BUT

I will have to thank him for NOT charging my credit card when I purchased a ClutchMasters Stage III and Fidanza 11lb flywheel from him back when I had my Si. I tried rectifying the problem, but he never fixed it...so...his loss :)

His "endyn" products are a joke...

and that entire shaninigans with the tech from I think IB was a freaking fiasco as well...

So in closing...

:thumbsdown: to Larry and ENDYN for HIS products

:thumbsup: to Larry for not charging my Credit Card on a large purchase :)

cfintakemanifold2.jpg

That all cool looking and all.....But just no actual performance values....

CF if done correctly, will hold up to 250 degrees F, and some heads can exceed that value. What will happen after 250 degrees is the resin will sag, and the fiber will warp, and after it cools down, it will reform to another shape....over extended periods of run, off, stop, go...it will look like a friggen bagpipe that's been squeezed by a elephant.

Larry knows a lot, but it's all on paper. As soon as he starts talking about "we did this," "my development team did that," "we have this coming soon," laugh and close your ears. He knows much about cars, but practices none of it. Consider him a book and nothing more.

Hmm. He offered to let me tour his facility after a long email conversation. Maybe I'll still go the next time I'm in Dallas.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's just say that the new engine build has no Endyn parts in it.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 16 2004, 06:12 PM
Hmm. He offered to let me tour his facility after a long email conversation. Maybe I'll still go the next time I'm in Dallas.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's just say that the new engine build has no Endyn parts in it.

no roller wave pistons this time calesta?

I ordered my Kamikaze header from them a while back because they had the best price & could ship it overnight (as I needed it when I ordered). Although it was supposed to be ceramic coated, the downpipe started rusting terribly. I called up Larry & he sent me a replacement right away, asking only that I send him the old one so he could send it to Kamikaze. He definitely hooked me up both times.

As for information, I've never talked to them about anything except the parts I needed from them. So, I'd say my two experiences with Endyne were great.

Larry/TheOldOne : built a motor which costed like 4g's and that was the full build, within two months the fucker took a shit. Not saying that just because a motor is built that there isnt' any chance in hell for it to bust, cause there is.

But my buddy dealt with him, poor service, unasnwered calls.

cliffnotes version : I would skip his services

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 14 2004, 07:10 PM

well, actually it does. a dude on h-t dynoed his. gained like 20-40 whp through out the powerband on his 500+ whp car by going to that mani from the JG VictorX mani. no ther parts or more boost, and just a minro re-tune of the hondata.

but for $1300?

really, its the length of the runners that make it work well for high powered cars- not the CF. just size, its huge. makes the JG victor look like a d15 intake mani.

but, its made by air research. not endyn. Larry just has his name on it.

like his moroso catch can
his wiseco pistons
and everything else that he re-badges....

:werd:

Jianhaohao- no, not this time. He didn't have anything in 85.5mm that I wanted, plus I just want to skip Larry this time.

Supercharger- doubt it will come out any time soon, if ever.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 14 2004, 07:10 PM
cfintakemanifold2.jpg

CF if done correctly, will hold up to 250 degrees F, and some heads can exceed that value. What will happen after 250 degrees is the resin will sag, and the fiber will warp, and after it cools down, it will reform to another shape....over extended periods of run, off, stop, go...it will look like a friggen bagpipe that's been squeezed by a elephant.

id rock it

and a CF valve cover.

Back