The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they've got this 1/2 season to keep me watching this show

Those 2 died in the comics and they just spun it slightly to re-align the show with the comics a bit.

I liked their take on it. If you look at the comics that major Negan scene was almost word for word the same.

i started reading the comics online back when they were still in the prison on the show, i stopped at about that point in the comic to avoid knowing anything about what may be coming, or ending up in a situation of comparing the show to the comic
the comic was really good for what i read
im just hoping the show gets some direction back

I was sort of hoping they would pass the books. Pull a "game of thrones" and start really moving shit along.

we still dont' even know why there was a fucking zombie apocalypse. it's turning into "Lost".

I'm kinda to the point where I'm watching it because I feel like I'm committed. Did the same thing with Dexter and Weeds. I can take it or leave it but I'm most likely in for the long haul.

we gave up on dexter and weeds. but we like TWD. however my wife is bitching ITS NOT ABOUT ZOMBIES ANYMORE

I'm kinda to the point where I'm watching it because I feel like I'm committed. Did the same thing with Dexter and Weeds. I can take it or leave it but I'm most likely in for the long haul.
I anger watched the last 4 seasons Sons of Anarchy. That show turned into a burning pile of shit.

I loved dexter up until the last 3 episodes.
weeds, lost me on the last season but i finished it
sons, never even started the last season.
walking dead, i'm still hooked and still really into the show.
I also loved lost though too lol

14732370_1521253314567895_556008127175635271_n.jpg

Back