The worst day of my life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL.

Topic creator's name is "EF4LIFE".

FOR LIFE

He may want to PM b and get that fixed :p

post pics....and sorry for your ,loss. i know my honda is an extention of my self i would be very sad id something happend to her.

Wouldn't you feel the same way if that happened to your car that YOU put hundreds of hours into? I doubt you'd be like "Ah thats fine its a 20 year old car, all that work I did didn't mean anything to me at all."

No, I wouldn't, because this wouldn't happen to me. I wouldn't drive a car that I'd dumped lots of money and hundreds of hours of work into to a drunken party and park it on the street...

get as much money as you can from his insurance above and beyond the cost of the car. document the man hours etc etc and that it was your pride and joy and yadda yadda and they will lilkely settle you out up a couple grand.

get as much money as you can from his insurance above and beyond the cost of the car. document the man hours etc etc and that it was your pride and joy and yadda yadda and they will lilkely settle you out up a couple grand.

pretty much. if he was drunk, you also file a civil suit. you could end up with a bmw out of this. lol

Back