Theives Strike again :(

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 3K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do what I did and get the new Jukebox 3. It's under $200 and has 20gb of storage. It plugs straight into my JVC deck.

yea fuck the theives...

the two pieces of bufunga that broke into my car waived their rights to a preliminary hearing and hearing to show reasonable doubt that they did commit the crime and are taking there chances at the russian roulette i like to call "circuit court"

ingham county adult penetentiary will soon be housing two new hot pieces of white young ass for all those criminals that haven't known the touch of a woman in years and are begging for it.

rot in hell fuckers.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 24 2002, 02:39 PM
yea fuck the theives...

the two pieces of bufunga that broke into my car waived their rights to a preliminary hearing and hearing to show reasonable doubt that they did commit the crime and are taking there chances at the russian roulette i like to call "circuit court"

ingham county adult penetentiary will soon be housing two new hot pieces of white young ass for all those criminals that haven't known the touch of a woman in years and are begging for it.

rot in hell fuckers.

get em, Adam! Tell em to watch that izzazz in prison, y0!

i just got a compustar put on my car..... it has the spread spectrum thing where i can tell if my car is being broken into for up to a mile and a 1/4. it is dank :D

what the fuck are you guys crying over a stereo system??? i bought a 93 hatch with complete B18B swap; cam gears, cams, intake, exhaust, headers, ignition.. the works and a 70 shot nitrous kit.. it also had mickey slicks, 17inch rims, and a full black widow body kit.. for a nifety $8,000.. drove it for about a week and that shit got stolen rite infront of my house!!! the only way i couldve saved it from being stolen was garaging it but my garage was full.. so fuck that shit man.. $8,000 for nothing!!!!!!!!!! and got damn bastard insurance company didnt pay shit for it.. >=(!!!! so im now stuck with a 92 integra Ls with nothing but a home-intake because im broke like MC Hammer

i hate fucken theives fuckne dumasses. they stole my accord and theyend up taking my whole kenwood system flip face cd. cd changer. cd case blah blah. soi find my car three days later and the dumasse only took the sytem,and i had the face to the radio!they left my suspension, strut bars,wheels, oh and gues what else they took, my headlight bulbs, not the headlight, the bulds only. those were some dumb ass theives.

That's almost as retarded as the bitches that ripped off my buddies system and then locked the doors when they were done.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Dec 24 2002, 04:44 PM
what the fuck are you guys crying over a stereo system??? i bought a 93 hatch with complete B18B swap; cam gears, cams, intake, exhaust, headers, ignition.. the works and a 70 shot nitrous kit.. it also had mickey slicks, 17inch rims, and a full black widow body kit.. for a nifety $8,000.. drove it for about a week and that shit got stolen rite infront of my house!!! the only way i couldve saved it from being stolen was garaging it but my garage was full.. so fuck that shit man.. $8,000 for nothing!!!!!!!!!! and got damn bastard insurance company didnt pay shit for it.. >=(!!!! so im now stuck with a 92 integra Ls with nothing but a home-intake because im broke like MC Hammer

to bad that they didn't just take the body kit and left the car

another good reason to make a car a sleeper, when you start to "rice" it out, it stands out more. Same reason why you dont have a big windshield banner that says "turbo chargered" that banner translates into, "i have a turbo chargered car and people pay top dollar for them"

theives are pretty pathetic, i once had my ash tray full of change stolen out of my old hatch. it's pretty bad, they broke a window just to get to less that $5 in change.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 24 2002, 09:56 PM
theives are pretty pathetic, i once had my ash tray full of change stolen out of my old hatch. it's pretty bad, they broke a window just to get to less that $5 in change.

my freind and his family where in canada and had their car broken into and all they stole was the 2.37 CANADAIN DOLLARS. (About a dollar us) But of course they broke the window so they had to spend like 200 to replace the glass.

To my knowledge, they dont make 17" slicks. headerS? ignition? body kit? I think the rice repo man took your shit. One less riced out car on the streets.

btw.. honda ignition is good enough until you add mad boost or unstreetable. MSD has been tested and made NO increase on cars with bolt ons, like yours. A waste of 250 or so.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Dec 24 2002, 10:08 PM-->
endlesszeal
@Dec 24 2002, 04:44 PM

To my knowledge, they dont make 17" slicks. headerS? ignition? body kit? I think the rice repo man took your shit. One less riced out car on the streets.

btw.. honda ignition is good enough until you add mad boost or unstreetable. MSD has been tested and made NO increase on cars with bolt ons, like yours. A waste of 250 or so.

:werd:

<----- spent $48 on new OEM wires and ngk plugs, runs alot better than with the shitty BLENDEN ones that where on it

Lesson learned : That's what happens when you have CUSTOM HEADERS!! Did you have two 2-1 headers or something? Black Widow = Waste of Money, heavy, ugly, stupid, the list can go on...Ignition....yeah most cars have ignition, I wouldbt be crying if someone stole my MSD ignition shit, seeing as how OEM is better. I'm not saying I'm glad your car got stolen, but shit, a theft is a theft, wether is a riced out car, or kick-ass CD/MP3 player...And he not only stole the CD player, he slashed the Jeep to get in.

Sorry to hear about the jeep. This is making me think twice about putting the mp3 player in the truck. That is why I always take my face plate with me instead of leaving it in the glove box. I learned my lesson with that over 5 years ago when my vdub got broken into. When the civic got broken into I had the face in my apt so all that those fuckers got was my amp, and all of my fishing equipment which pissed me off more than anything.

Originally posted by jeff@Dec 24 2002, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear about the jeep. This is making me think twice about putting the mp3 player in the truck. That is why I always take my face plate with me instead of leaving it in the glove box. I learned my lesson with that over 5 years ago when my vdub got broken into. When the civic got broken into I had the face in my apt so all that those fuckers got was my amp, and all of my fishing equipment which pissed me off more than anything.

W3rd, j00 don't fuck with a man's fishin' equipment!

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Dec 24 2002, 01:44 PM
i bought a 93 hatch with complete B18B swap; cam gears, cams, intake, exhaust, headers, ignition.. the works and a 70 shot nitrous kit.. it also had mickey slicks, 17inch rims, and a full black widow body kit.. for a nifety $8,000..

first of all getting your window slashed or broken is something to cry about
second you are full of shit you have no idea what you are talking about.... your 17inch rims with slicks???? your headerS????? next time break all your fingers as to not make yourself look a fool...... :whatafucktard:

u guys are stupid.. thats why i put a comma after the slicks.. their 14 inch and the 17 inch are RS5s.. and the "headers" were DC 4-1.. and the ignition worked will with the nitrous.. numb nuts..neway its a bitch that your jeep got ripped off and slashed.. at least u had something... my car had jack.. no tires, no rear window, no seats.. nada.. neway, peace out

Back