Theres a New CRX in the making!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 27 2005, 12:01 PM

***PS*** is it just me, or are honda's bodies slowly warping into saturns??
They are getting closer and closer every damn year.

I was going to say Scion TC because that looks like its ripped straight from Toyota to me. Thats no suprise though, considering how Toyota's new brand seemed to find an awesome nichè around my area.

Originally posted by cheese9988@Jul 27 2005, 04:16 PM
Sweet! Also saw this on the same page.
[post=532081]Quoted post[/post]​

"Honda Motor Co. has long maintained that it wouldn't develop a V8 production engine. But it now says it will develop a V10"

Honda is gonna skip right over the v8 and go to a V10. :lol:

crx3.jpg

crx4.jpg

best photoshop i have seen yet

It looks like a suppository... or a tampon without a string.. ;_;

imo, something like a refined Insight would be better(maybe a higher end Insight; the IRX?). doesnt it weight like 1800lbs also?

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jul 29 2005, 10:53 AM
crx3.jpg

crx4.jpg

best photoshop i have seen yet
[post=532873]Quoted post[/post]​

I think thats the best one i've seen so far. Not too shabby. I would like to see a more rsx-like front end, though.

RSX = new integra.

CRX = based on the civic.

Why would the new "subcompact civic" have a "new integra" front end?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 29 2005, 03:38 PM
RSX = new integra.

CRX = based on the civic.

Why would the new "subcompact civic" have a "new integra" front end?
[post=533041]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a legitimate question.......

so then imbrace your inner ricer and do a fucking RSX front end conversion on the fucking thing

IF it comes out... it will look like whatever the fuck it looks like... it will be powered by whatever the fuck they decide to throw in the fucking thing.... if you want the car, BUY IT.... if there is shit you dont like, CHANGE IT

honda doesnt give a rats ass about what you want... they will put out whatever they think people will buy NEW.... used vehicle sales mean absolutly NOTHING to them.... aftermarket means absolutly NOTHING to them

HONDA DOES NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT TUNERS

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 29 2005, 07:29 PM
You need to get some candles and find your inner chi.
[post=533136]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck my inner chi :mad:

***this is not specificly directed at anyone.... if this post offends you... go fuck yourself you overly sensitive fuck***

im so fucking sick of everyone and their gay fucking uncle bitching about what honda should put out....

"honda should put out a new CRX, with a 6 liter quad turbo aluminum V12 with 15:1 compression, that will spin 19,000 RPMs, spooling 92psi at 750,000CFM with a blow off valve that blows bitches clothes off from 3 blocks away, putting out 2135WHP and 4516tq, that still gets 72mpg... and it has to be AWD, with the option of switching it to FWD or RWD at the flip of a switch... and it should have 84 way adjustable coilovers that are computer controled and automaticly corner balance the car.... and it should have 14.9 inch ceramic rotors like the Enzo that some how magicly fit under 3 lb 15 inch wheels... and it has to weigh under 1700lbs.... and it should have a geisha girl that lives in the glove box that will come out and tounge my nutsack whenever i want.... and it shouldnt cost more than $4500.00 cuz im a fucking broke ass motherfucker"

:ranting2:

99% of the people on this board did not buy their honda brand new.... that means that honda did not see a fucking dime of the money you spent on your honda... that means honda doesnt give a fuck about you... honda makes whatever they think people will buy, NEW... and they dont give a fuck about the tuner crowd... if they did then you would see them offering shit like toyota does with TRD, or like nissan does with NISMO, or like mazda does with mazda speed, but they dont... in all honesty the execs at honda probly go to sleep each night motherfucking the hell out of all of us assholes giving their product a bad immage in the eyes of the middle class wanna be yuppies that they are trying to sell their cars to

so stop fucking crying about honda not putting out what you want them to put out... because chances are if they did put out the car that you have been dreaming about, you probly couldnt afford it... and you'd probly still bitch about not having anything left to modify on the fucking thing

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 29 2005, 08:27 PM
Eric choked his innerchild to death, then bludgened the corpse.
[post=533163]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 29 2005, 05:22 PM
*snip*if they did then you would see them offering shit like toyota does with TRD, or like nissan does with NISMO, or like mazda does with mazda speed, but they dont... *snip*
[post=533161]Quoted post[/post]​

They are kinda getting into it with the "Honda Factory Performance" bullshit, but not anywhere near the level of other import manufacturers.

whats up bitches . . . wildbill bimmer is back! but I ain't no holla back girl . . . that shits bananas B A N A N A S . . .

so yeah everything Esolsi said is totally true and even if it wasn't true I would defend to my death his right to say it. so go by a 88 dx CRX and put a home depot intake on it.

you will remember this day as the day you almost caught Driver Wild Bill :imgone:

Back