Theres a New CRX in the making!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 29 2005, 09:00 PM-->
@Jul 29 2005, 05:22 PM
*snip*if they did then you would see them offering shit like toyota does with TRD, or like nissan does with NISMO, or like mazda does with mazda speed, but they dont... *snip*
[post=533161]Quoted post[/post]​

They are kinda getting into it with the "Honda Factory Performance" bullshit, but not anywhere near the level of other import manufacturers.
[post=533179]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah the HFP shit is a fucking joke.... "let us rice out your car for you"
heres the list of shit for the civic

HFP pre-assembled spring/shock/strut system

crap

EP-R5 17" alloy wheels

heavy crap

Underbody spoiler kit

body kits make you perform better right???

Hatch spoiler

mad downforce y0!

Carbon fiber interior trim

thats good for at least 35whp

HFP interior and exterior badging

what was the HP per sticker ratio????

P215/45 R17 performance tires

yoko es100s :roll: not impressed

Aluminum shift knob

wow... nothing screams high performance like an aluminum shift knob

I would buy a new crx IF they come out with one... But every year somone rumors that it will happen next year or the year after. I don't think people realize that it isn't going to be the ultra-lightwieght, super nimble car it was. I would still buy one though just because of the name... wonder were they got "Model X" from in the first place.

Maybe X was cool in the 80's

I miss my 89 crx si :bawling: I wish Honda had made the crx longer so I could find one that isnt rusted to hell, way over priced, or beat to shit.
I think that my plan will be to try to pay off the 17k I owe on the truck and then buy this car new when it comes out.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 29 2005, 07:22 PM
"honda should put out a new CRX, with a 6 liter quad turbo aluminum V12 with 15:1 compression, that will spin 19,000 RPMs, spooling 92psi at 750,000CFM with a blow off valve that blows bitches clothes off from 3 blocks away, putting out 2135WHP and 4516tq, that still gets 72mpg... and it has to be AWD, with the option of switching it to FWD or RWD at the flip of a switch... and it should have 84 way adjustable coilovers that are computer controled and automaticly corner balance the car.... and it should have 14.9 inch ceramic rotors like the Enzo that some how magicly fit under 3 lb 15 inch wheels... and it has to weigh under 1700lbs.... and it should have a geisha girl that lives in the glove box that will come out and tounge my nutsack whenever i want.... and it shouldnt cost more than $4500.00 cuz im a fucking broke ass motherfucker"

[post=533161]Quoted post[/post]​

14.9 inch rotors?!?!?! isn't that a little overboard?

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jul 29 2005, 08:20 PM
even if it wasn't true I would defend to my death his right to say it.
[post=533185]Quoted post[/post]​

Is this a quote from Futurama?? Sounds like that guy who was in a bunch of wars and volunteers to be Zoidberg's lawyer when he eats the Flag.

Voltaire. But close enough - At least you're paying attention.

-> Steve

Back