these cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

Camshafts developed from Buddy Club's N1 endurance racing experience. Specifications: intake 304 duration, 11.59 mm lift, exhaust 294 duration, 10.71mm lift

With these specs, what would these cams be good for. I dotn understand life and duration. Are these more or less aggressive than a CTR or ITR. Lastly would these be good for all motor, or Turbo Build Up's

well they were developed for n1 racing from what you said in your post. probably not a cam for turbo charging but good for all motor to a point. those cams have been designed for road racing so they probably give you a good mid range and some high end. if your looking for an all motor cam to use the skunk2 might be a better choice if just want to make power. your going to need to upgrade your vavletrain if you want to take full advatage of a good set of cams unless you get ctr or a series 1 cam.

most of the spoon, buddyclub, etc.. from japan are developed with midrange in mind. Not necessarily top end which I am not sure is what you want?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 13 2004, 03:43 PM
most of the spoon, buddyclub, etc.. from japan are developed with midrange in mind. Not necessarily top end which I am not sure is what you want?

what i was trying to get at thanks milan.

yeah np,,,,,,,,

Juns and Todas do very very nicely with I believe the Juns gaining the most on the top.

Back