today is.......(cough, cough)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhyRe

happy 4/20 :toot: . hit this its on me. <///////////////////////////#
if you celibrate be safe cops in my town love to pull people over today. so everyone stay hi and happy cuz i will be twweeasted :twisted:

w00t, time to smoke a bunt....er....take a chemistry test and study physics.

GOD DAMNIT!!!! They put fucking tests all arround the only holiday I give a shit about :angry:

For the rest of you guys without physics and chemistry tests:

HAPPY 4-20!!!!! :)

WOO HOO!!! i just took my microeconomics final and now its time to party. does anyone know where it comes from, the 420? i KNOW its NOT the stupid police code cuz a 4-20 is a traffic violation.. ive been told that its when marijuana became illegal.. april 20th 1937.

oh well what are peoples plans, besides gettin high? i have 2 smoke outs to attend, and 3 other houses to go to, and a blunt session with the UVM dance team...god they a re so hot.

just celebrate wednesday. thats what i've been doing all week. a couple of friends and i celebrated monday, tuesday, and tonight wednesday.

so i'll be the first to say

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!

well two blunts into the day and feeling good

...i love my job...high as fuck answering the phone hearing complaints all day long....i'm encuraged to smoke...lol

happy 4-20!!!!!!!

i got my l roller and ready i get out of work at 4 so it all works out. ill prob be bringin out the car bong tonight, just cuz i never do any more and it rips ass. and as far what i was told about where 4-20 came from i heard it came about when there was that british invation with the beatles and all that. and they had tea time and its like 420 in the after noon or soemthing like and since the USA loves making a reason to get trashed i think they just took the idea and tweeked it a little bit.

but on a sad note you gotta make sure you light one up for the columbine kids. make sure this stays a day of peace. :toot: :toot: :toot:

now, back to topic.

The last few 420's were cool as hell. One year this kid threw up some pink stuff, he said he ate pizza.

We had A LOT of weed last year, I was ripped. I got out of this girls car as passed out for like 2 mins. It was like 2 and a half months since I smoked.

Too bad this isn't going to be my ideal 4-20

Originally posted by PhyRe@Apr 20 2005, 01:28 PM
i got my l roller and ready i get out of work at 4 so it all works out. ill prob be bringin out the car bong tonight, just cuz i never do any more and it rips ass. and as far what i was told about where 4-20 came from i heard it came about when there was that british invation with the beatles and all that. and they had tea time and its like 420 in the after noon or soemthing like and since the USA loves making a reason to get trashed i think they just took the idea and tweeked it a little bit.

but on a sad note you gotta make sure you light one up for the columbine kids. make sure this stays a day of peace. :toot: :toot: :toot:
[post=489227]Quoted post[/post]​

4-20 is also Hitler's Birthday if i'm not mistaken.

420 is the day of smoking...to me.

I think the government should make it legal to smoke on 420, then it compromises with the 50 million people in the US who do smoke weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back