today is.......(cough, cough)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan cigar. My roomie rolls stiff blunts my friend. We've acutally smoked a quarter blunt (Just the 3 of us roommates) and we only used 1 exta large cigar paper. Realize also that this is dense nug that we're rolling with too, so that helps too :D

Cory (slammedlude) knows him I'm sure...Mr. Lanfrank

fuck yeah dude- he was chill as shit with me though, cause he was baseball coach- He'd always catch me dipping in the bathroom :)

yea...its those new principals. They're complete assholes.

Of course my last year there they were, I was trying to skip the 2nd day to go get some french toast and this bitch (the 11-12 principal) actually chased me down the road.

I know the old principals were VERY lienant when it came to me. They gave up on giving me detention, I refused to go to ISS and eventually they didn't kick me out anymore and let me leave when I wanted.

The hall moniters were cool as hell back then too. Mrs. V, Mrs. D and Ralph are still there.

420, the real explaination... that doesn't take 3 days to read

at 4:20 most high school kids light up. Why? Because they get out of school somewhere around 3:30.. they hop on the bus and/or walk home, arriving somewhere around 4:00.. the parrents dont get off of work till 5:00 so they wont be home for a while. so, as an average, most kids light up somewhere around 4:20.

Its the window between school and parrents..

How is that for a late friggin post.

dude this thread is old..... :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ufucktard: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :asshat: :asshat: :asshat: :asshat: :asshat: :asshat: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back