Ton of F-H series performance parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe if I get a decent offer, it has a ton of mods. you looking for a stock one? or a modified one?
just wondering I know you put a lot of time, money and work into it. So what's the plans after this. I don't mean to clutter up your thread so you can PM if you want.

gauges/ manifold

still have the gauges and will the manifold fit the h22a cause mine cracked. if it fit how much $ you want for both items. i lived in nc.

CONTACT INFO- PM ME HERE!
LOCATION- RICHMOND, VA

Since I bashed my shit up, I am getting out the game.

TURBONETICS T3T4 TURBO = $500.00 (LOW MILES, NO SHAFT PLAY)
DSC01002.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

So since you bashed your shit up and are gettin out of the game why in the fuck did you trade me your t3/t4 turbo for a complete 5 speed swap, consiting of clutch pedal, brake pedal, shifter, cables, and a brand new clutch master cylinde(from honda)r and slave cylinder(from honda), rear bracket and a transmission and then not send me the fuckin turbo AFTER you received all your shit? you make absolutely NO fuckin since. we discussed this trade back before i went on vacation on july 4th. i come back from vacation and you tell me you are just waitin on me. i round up all the parts you need box them up and ship them on 7-28-08. you recieved them on 8-1-08, according to you. you then tell me that the turbo will be shipped on 8-4 or 8-5 and that you would give me a trackin number. that is the last contact you have made with me. i've sent you numerous p/m's on cb7tuner.com, where this whole deal took place, but have had to track you down on here because your fuckin pussy ass want respond to me on there and now you want respond here. So WTF is up with the turbo????? are you gonna ship it or do i have to come up to your house AGAIN, you weren't home last time, and pick it up.

Last edited:
Back