TONS!!!!of 90-93 parts. Parting a 93 (43 PARTS)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's assholes like you who drive the price of quality used OEM parts down. Thanks, dickhead.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 13 2004, 03:09 PM
It's assholes like you who drive the price of quality used OEM parts down. Thanks, dickhead.
[post=416484]Quoted post[/post]​

what i bring the prices down? dude dont be saying that shit i am going by what they are worth so i dont know what the hell you are talking about, and i will the the lights for $18 shipped with that whole assembly!

Don't take offense at Loco's words, he just likes to use that sort of language. He's just letting the rest of us know that you have great prices on your stuff. Don't change a thing! :p

Originally posted by 93integra+Nov 14 2004, 01:48 AM-->
Loco Honkey
@Nov 13 2004, 03:09 PM
[post=416484]Quoted post[/post]​

what i bring the prices down? dude dont be saying that shit i am going by what they are worth so i dont know what the hell you are talking about, and i will the the lights for $18 shipped with that whole assembly!
[post=416614]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't have a fucking clue what they're worth. Airbag steering wheel? $400 is a VERY fair price and is what you'd pay in a junk yard. Ever price out a new airbag? They're upwards of $800! Dash with clock for $35? Please... that clock alone is $75ish from the dealer, and it's not like being used matters much because they're not a wear item. Rear hatch WITH window $100? Pff... dumbass, that's CURVED GLASS with a defroster! Do you have any idea how much those things cost? Of course not. So by all means... fuck yourself out of money, and thanks for fucking me out of fair prices. Cocksucker.

Yeah, I guess. I might as well just throw all my shit out then, because I'll be damned if I'm going to let an airbag wheel go for fucking $15...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 14 2004, 07:39 PM
You don't have a fucking clue what they're worth. Airbag steering wheel? $400 is a VERY fair price and is what you'd pay in a junk yard. Ever price out a new airbag? They're upwards of $800! Dash with clock for $35? Please... that clock alone is $75ish from the dealer, and it's not like being used matters much because they're not a wear item. Rear hatch WITH window $100? Pff... dumbass, that's CURVED GLASS with a defroster! Do you have any idea how much those things cost? Of course not. So by all means... fuck yourself out of money, and thanks for fucking me out of fair prices. Cocksucker.
[post=416807]Quoted post[/post]​

Ji, you're the one that needs a reality check. Those parts are used and over ten years old. Most of what's on that list are wear items. The clock in my sedan has a loose connection in it and one of the digits blinks, so how is that not a wear item? Dashboards get faded and cracked from exposure to the sun. The defrost wires in a hatch glass can get scratched from from hauling stuff and the connections break. Used hatch glass is not as good as new. And my local junkyard will sell rear hatch glass for $75-$100. An airbag is not a wear item, but even five years ago, I bought a leather wrapped steering wheel on eBay for a $100. I won a beautiful red JDM front bumper for my Si for only $26 (bye bye big nasty Loco foglights!).

Used parts are getting cheaper all of the time for these cars. Why? Because every day more and more of them go to Honda heaven as they get into accidents or rust away. Therefore more parts are available. It's just a simple formula of supply and demand. And nothing is rare. And ask Clayton and Mark (reddragon) how the prices of JDM Momo steering wheels have plummeted over the years.

If you're not selling your items, maybe you're the one with the high prices... or perhaps no one wants to buy from a jerk. lol. Actually, in reality, none of what you're selling is in high demand right now, so just be patient and not throw tantrums.

I really wish that the mods would give you demerits for calling this poor seller a dickhead and a cocksucker when clearly he's not. And there is never a need to use such foul language on these boards. Your internet persona sucks.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back