too much time on your hands??

• Thread starter Thread starter E_SolSi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've had a few potato guns.. Used hair spray as a propellant.. You will never in your life believe how explosive hairspray can be untill you've fired a potato gun..

WD40 at night was cool.. 6 foot flames out of the barrel.

WD40 at night was cool.. 6 foot flames out of the barrel.

how does that work???
i never used wd40 in a potato gun...

onions seem to get better distance from the spud gun...
and potato's will go through the drivers side window and out the passenger side window and crack the rear window in the process

i :wub: spud guns

use the WD-40 as the propellant, like you would hairspray.. 6 foot flames shoot out after the potato... Its alot weaker than hairspray, though..

We put everything immagineable in my spud guns... Hair spray, carb cleaner, starting fluid, wd-40, Off!, pretty much anything that was aresol and flammable.

never under any circumstances use 1 inch styrofoam style insulation with 20 or so finishing nails poked through it...

also never use a socket/socketS with a rag as a filler...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 19 2005, 02:59 PM
never under any circumstances use 1 inch styrofoam style insulation with 20 or so finishing nails poked through it...

also never use a socket/socketS with a rag as a filler...
[post=542550]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: WTF?

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 19 2005, 12:35 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Aug 19 2005, 10:45 AM
If it's built correctly it won't explode easily.
[post=542396]Quoted post[/post]​

Its made of PVC for christs sake.
[post=542537]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what they use for most underground water lines. If it can stand the constant pressure of a water line then I would hope it could handle the same pressure with a different medium.

That's what they use for most underground water lines. If it can stand the constant pressure of a water line then I would hope it could handle the same pressure with a different medium.

anything pressurized is usually made from schedule 40...

normal white pvc is usually only used for non-pressurized shitter dumping...
and that tends to cave in and collapse over time...

definately not the safest thing to be launching anything out of but its still fun...

lol

yea, spud guns are fun but they get boring fast...
you wanna try something fun... fill a rag with chalk dust from those chalk strikers or whatver they call em... holy puff of red or blue dust everywhere...

Me and some friends drove by the local skatepark one time with a gun in the bed of his truck. We poked it out the window of the canopy and rained down pickles and old hotdogs on the punk skater kids. it was awesome.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 19 2005, 03:35 PM
check out www.spudtech.com. thats where the guy said he got some info. its a pretty good site i think. i am definately gonna build one of these bitches in a couple months
[post=542577]Quoted post[/post]​

Just don't go around shooting pickles and hot dogs at skater punks...

Spud guns are quite illegal!

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 19 2005, 03:38 PM-->
senate_9427
@Aug 19 2005, 03:35 PM
check out www.spudtech.com. thats where the guy said he got some info. its a pretty good site i think. i am definately gonna build one of these bitches in a couple months
[post=542577]Quoted post[/post]​

Just don't go around shooting pickles and hot dogs at skater punks...

Spud guns are quite illegal!
[post=542579]Quoted post[/post]​

actually read the site. that guy got a letter from the ATF saying that spud guns are not illegal by any federal law, but within city limits you know, they sometimes are

actually read the site. that guy got a letter from the ATF saying that spud guns are not illegal by any federal law, but within city limits you know, they sometimes are

bahahhahaha

yea ok, some letter from the ATF is gonna stop local, county, state, or federal authorities?

anything can be classified as a deadly weapon these days...

just keep it on the DL y0...

and the pickles and hot dogs on punk skaters is fucking funny

you got a video or the mayhem?
the clueless bewildered look on one of their faces would be enough to keep me rolling for days...

The mind of a skater:

"Ollie kick flip to nose-grind.. YEAH... OH SHIT! *smack* woops... gonna have to try that again.. Ollie kick flip to **BANG** AH SHIT! DRIVE-BY! DIVE! *smack* .. oh good, they're leaving.. Am I hit?? (check self for bullet holes, count fingers) no, WHEW... who got shot?? (looks around at everyone else, checking themselves for bullet holes).. Hrmm... I guess they missed.... ah well... Ollie kick flip to WHAT THE HELL? *splat* *splatsplatsplitsplat...* FREE HOT DOGS AND PICKLES YO!!! woo hooo! *slip* *SMACK*.....

It was hilarious. The skatepark is actually on the outskirts of town, so we were okay.

We actually bundled up the pickles and dogs into a form of slug. We did that on the second driveby though. The first time it basically just spit hotdog and pickle chunks/juice all over their little group. The second time when we used the "slug", we actually nailed one of them and knocked him off his board. They were all yelling and cursing and trying to hide, it was great.

Back