Top Gear's driver revield "The Stig"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would have been ok with it as long as it was a professional driver with a good amount of skill.. But 8 drivers kind of messes up their time board, given 8 different skill sets and driving styles..

Oh well. Accurate enough for me. And the show rocks.

They even elude to who it might be during the show. Like the time the stig was riding the bullet train...

"The Stig" is Stig Blomquviest. WRC Rally champion during the late 70s and 80s. He drove the Ford RS200 and dominated Harrogate-Telford.

How many times do I need to tell you people this ?

must be close to 50 by now.

edit - 60 lol

"The Stig" is Stig Blomquviest. WRC Rally champion during the late 70s and 80s. He drove the Ford RS200 and dominated Harrogate-Telford.

How many times do I need to tell you people this ?
RS200. most awesome rally car/ CAR ever!
Well its at the top of my list.

RS200. most awesome rally car/ CAR ever!
Well its at the top of my list.

Three on-demand driving modes, a 50/50 4 wheel diff lock (True all wheel drive), each diff is individually controlled, Twin turbo, the body is built to accomodate the drivetrain.

you can actually get one, and there is a kit car company in the UK that has all the original tooling. They won't build a new one, you need an original VIN plate.

like i said above, its all speculation with 0 proof or founding.

he is no more the stig than you are the stig. unconfirmed.

w/o reading this thread to spoil the surprise, there have been at least 2 stigs.

original - Black Stig
Adam1212415062.jpg

current - White Stig
1024.jpg

American Stig
picture4qf3.2291858_std.png

African Stig
The%2BAfrican%2BStig.jpg

and if you look in the background here you can see Mrs. Stig in the pool
mrsstig8by.jpg

I thought it was Ben Collins as well

Back