totalled car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny story... gotta know if im the only moron who totalled their car by getting road head... 3 years ago was ridin along with my girl at the time just cruising at 50 was chillin enjoying the fact that i had 310whp under my right foot, a stage 2 clutch under my left foot, and 5 foot 4 with a c cup and an ass; on my other foot :D somehow after i took a nice long turn i forgot the road was no longer turning took it right into a crub and twisted my poor frame... talk about killin the moment, got rid of the car after that for an IS300, a 90 SI hatch and somehow got myself into a 01 13" lifted dodge ram. but i was really wondering if i was the only idiot to do that or if anyone else had a similar story or anything that can compare to that retardedness :blink: i had going there... :( sad memories

wow.. a whopping 8 bosts before the e-peen bragging :)

jfwa tho.. i never could convince my girl to do it.. "someone will see us" is what i always hear :(

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 5 2005, 06:31 AM

jfwa tho.. i never could convince my girl to do it.. "someone will see us" is what i always hear :(
[post=520643]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry to hear that you must not have been doing it right. thats what my gurl would say at first and then it was like hey look at us bet yoiu want some.

if i got road head, and the chick knew what she was doing, i'd pull over.
if i got road head, and the chick didin't know what she was doing, i'd pull over and kick her out.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 5 2005, 09:08 AM
if i got road head, and the chick knew what she was doing, i'd pull over.
if i got road head, and the chick didin't know what she was doing, i'd pull over and kick her out.
[post=520673]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: keep it on the long straight road guys. I hate to turn with my hand way up in the air. I stopped only twice. and that was because it was so good i just had to fuck. So we did on the side of the road. At night that is, also on a road not to many peopl ride by. :D

Once, when I was like 19 or so, my girlie at the time and I were driving back to her place at night. I was rainin pretty hard, but nothing outta the ordinary, so long story short, she goes down on me in my Ford f150 and I'm just crusing enjoying.....

so we come up to this turn that merges, little up hill, but once again nothing major.....blamm! I blow my wad and cram the gas pedal to the floor.... end up pullin 2 360's in the rain around the corner and stopped right next to the curb. no damage, no cars, no witness'. Whew...atleast she didn't bite!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 5 2005, 06:31 AM

[post=520643]Quoted post[/post]​

Shitty salesman.

I don't know how many times I've gotten road head now, but it happened far more often when we first started going out.

One time we even had the top off of the del sol when I got it traveling down I-80E coming home from a long trip back from Penn State. I had some trucker riding up along side of me, speeding to 90mph and honking his horn and waving while watching her "do her job". It was the least she could do after I drove 2 1/2 hrs to pick her up and then drive 2 1/2 hrs back.

here is a douschebag story on my part... getting road head back from a dinner date with the girlfriend... 5'1" 120 lbs and ddcup :) and i decide to pull over behind a 7-11 to finish the job. I never left the car while we were back there. To make a long story short i finished the job and drove back to her dorm. After dropping her off I headed back home and as soon as i got on the highway my hood flys up and smahes my windsheild with me going 70ish mph. My foot hit the damn hood release while in the "act". And no b/s on this, Ian has seen the hood. Sucked so bad. But i dont care about the hood. She bought me a new winsheild the next day :)

im so glad im not the only idiot to have pulled some stupid shit... we were both ok... and no bite marks thank god... i made her gag pretty hard she started chockin im guessing the bump from the curb didnt work out too well on her part...

side note i hate rubber neckers... just tonight this girl i took out was giving me some head in a parking lot after a movie... and this truck pulls up behind us and puts their high beems on... see her going at it... and they start screaming... yeah!!!! whooo!!!! suck it bitch!!!! of course a totall buzz kill, they took off, the bitch wouldnt finish her job i mean seriously wtf... made up for it when i pulled a houdini on her later on :eek: ... she wasnt too happy about that either :blink: was thinkin about telling her to get her eyes checked but didnt want to be that much of an ass :D

i hit a center median. No damage except some minor curb rash on the crappy hubcap. Then we pulled over.

BTW...Pulling over even at night is shitty. I've had cops pull up behind us on the highway. We both got a ticket for public disturbance..

I've had people follow next to us for a long time alerting everyone else on Rt. 22 that I was getting some road head.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 6 2005, 07:44 AM
i hit a center median. No damage except some minor curb rash on the crappy hubcap. Then we pulled over.

BTW...Pulling over even at night is shitty. I've had cops pull up behind us on the highway. We both got a ticket for public disturbance..

I've had people follow next to us for a long time alerting everyone else on Rt. 22 that I was getting some road head.
[post=521353]Quoted post[/post]​

you guys must not have tint on your windows :ph34r:
Ive got limo tint on my GMC :D

Back