MD Trade your Honda for a Trans Am?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well there has, its a low mile imported JDM B16A converted to OBD2. Dropped a valve on the stock B16A2. I'd have to see pics. If it looks good enough I may overlook the automatic. I already have a high hp automatic F body. I guess an LT1 could possibly serve as my DD. :shrug2: Id still miss that T56. :(

Well there has, its a low mile imported JDM B16A converted to OBD2. Dropped a valve on the stock B16A2. I'd have to see pics. If it looks good enough I may overlook the automatic. I already have a high hp automatic F body. I guess an LT1 could possibly serve as my DD. :shrug2: Id still miss that T56. :(

Pics are on the first post, if you want more or want pics of some part of the car specificly i can have them taken.

Yea. I just now see them as attachments..
Is that carpet cleanable with just vaccuming, what are the wires hanging under the dash, and is that wire on the shifter some sort of trans brake?

Last edited:
Carpet= yes is vacuumable.
Wires hanging = switch for electric cut out
Wire on shifter= switch that does something to the torque converter. I recall he said it made it so the tranny wouldnt always try and downshift so much. Not sure.

Pm me your number so we can discuss this more if youd like. My buddy is interested in even meeting halfway to trade.

I'd have to get a core support before I could take it out there. It's gonna be a little while as its low in my list right now.

Haha Nah I'm good. I wanna get rid of the civic, but I don't wanna give it away.

How much is core support? He may be willing to work out something to help get that fixed so you can meet. He's willing to meet a halfway point from us to you.

Back