Transmission Specs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

I picked up a used Integra Transmission from a local junk yard thinking this transmission was a YS1 which is what comes in all Integra's, or so I thought. The other day I got bored, grabbed the Degreaser and went to my garage, sprayed the cleaner on the trans case and wiped it off revealing the Transmission code "S1 1002337" Is this odd at all? Since it wasnt a YS1 I thought I'd look to see if our beloved website has details on it, well to my surprise we dont have shit for transmission specs.

So please give me some insight on the production of this transmission, it's specs, I have searched on google and honda-tech and nothing.

Thank you Captain Obvious. I knew that, what my point was is that everyone thinks here in the states the Integra comes with the YS1, this is proving htat theory wrong. And my actual question is what are the specs on teh transmission, here's what I know, It's cable, it was pulled from a 91 GS Integra and it's dirty as fuck!

Now what I want to know is what are the gear ratios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back