Treadmill--uhhggg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's nuts man you're dropping weight really quickly!

Ramping up the calories over the next two weeks. Currently at ~2300, will be ~3300-3400 for this bulk.

That's nuts man you're dropping weight really quickly!

Ramping up the calories over the next two weeks. Currently at ~2300, will be ~3300-3400 for this bulk.

213.8 to 189.6 since 6/1/2016. 24.2lbs lost..100% treadmill...all incline 3.5 to 3.7MPH at 13-14 incline with some rests in between at 2.5-3mph at 2-3incline for a couple minutes.I add a tad of jogging at 6.0 to 6.7 at 2-3 incline mixed in...i normally do 50 minutes burning 650-700 calories per day 6 days a week.

Gotta keep going

Last edited:
I might as well jump in:

341-> 318 since June (I'm 6'4") which translates to being down 4 inches in the waist and adding two notches to the belt! It's amazing what happens when you start to eat right and have your wife move out.......In all honesty I have been hitting the gym 6-7 days a week when I can and taking better care of myself. The wife was super picky when it came to food so a lot of it was processed or just not healthy. Since she moved out I have been eating a lot more veggies, chicken, fish and less carbs. Also most of the junk food is out of the house.

Last edited:
188 even

IMG_20160929_064737.jpg

Very nice! I wish I had some cardio equipment at home. Thinking of getting a jump rope.

I need to get down there. Since I got married I've been hovering a bit over 200 and haven't broke it since. But I'm not doing much cardio just lifting. Nice to rep over my body weight though. I'm about to start school back up so hoping that having a diet regiment for class and days off will help. And if I'm in class or studying, I can't be drinking beer. Which is my downfall this time of year with football season.

Been slacking lately.....mostly with eating....still at 188.2 which is still good....had to buy new clothes as everything I owned was an XL and just floated on me....I looked so sloppy.,..I'm probably down to a 34 waist but I wear things a tad loose so I'm wearing 36 instead of 38...

Ran a treadmill 5k for part of a workout just to see what I could do....felt pretty good

IMG_20161014_055308.jpg

What's your calorie intake been? Are you tracking intake?
I use MyFitnessPal, helps to gives me breakdowns of cards, fat protein percentages.
Make sure you are getting sufficient protein so you aren't losing muscle mass.

What's your calorie intake been? Are you tracking intake?
I use MyFitnessPal, helps to gives me breakdowns of cards, fat protein percentages.
Make sure you are getting sufficient protein so you aren't losing muscle mass.

Nah I'm not tracking....I just eat better and less...plenty of protein...I eats lots of chicken, tuna , soups, nuts, beef jerky, Cliff bars, eggs, turkey sausage, yogurts, cheeses,

I still eat pizza and wings and burgers and fries etc...but no where near as much..I cut out lots of bread...my sandwiches are two pieces of lettuce instead of bread...

Just making better choices all around

Back