Tree Ownage.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bet the guy driving that thing is wearing these
captain-planet-af.JPG

so..... whats discovery going to do with all of those ax men?

seems kind of dumb to continue doing it that way.

i know, that machine would be useless on the mountains, so the one handed ax men are safe..... for now.

Hmm..........

Anyone see an even quicker destruction of our rain forests besides me?

yeah, all kinds of campaigns against smoking bc it destroys our lungs,
but nobody really cares about the lungs of the world. lol.

they had a show about this thing on history or discovery already. its a pretty bad ass machine

Yeah, it looked/sounded like a documentary clip.

But alot of the trees they are chopping down are genetically engineered super growth trees that they have on a 10 year (i think) growing cycle at a tree farm.. Of course, I'm sure there are a few of these bad boys ripping apart the rain forests, too.

We Cloned tree's for Exploitation and Profit.. and then build big gnarly machines to run them over.. awesome.. sounds like a Man's World.

wow, freaking awesome.......

i bet even john henery couldnt beat that

Yeah, it looked/sounded like a documentary clip.

But alot of the trees they are chopping down are genetically engineered super growth trees that they have on a 10 year (i think) growing cycle at a tree farm.. Of course, I'm sure there are a few of these bad boys ripping apart the rain forests, too.

We have some of those tree farms here in washington. It's nuts how fast they go up. I moved into a certain area 12 years ago, and there was a highway that ran through these low lying farm lands, and by the time I left for college they had been cut down already and were replanting.

it could could act as a loader, it would be one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century.

bet the guy driving that thing is wearing these
captain-planet-af.JPG

He may, I tend to wear my captain planet shirt anytime I am destroying any sort of plantlife. Like mauling overgrown bushes, and setting them on fire afterwards. I like to think of it as just a cover.
l_e0d4b91a7c7bc06069e7c6ff91709e0a.jpg

Back