Trouble w/ HS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

once again... :ditto:

ok so what are all the year set ups....
-89 90-93 94-97 98-99 00 01-04 06 07 08? is that the right order?
no, most common 88-91 92-95 96-00 civic that is

ef 88-91 eg 92-95 ek 96-00
oh noes, don't forget about the numbers....eg6, ek9, etc.....

Now, you, yeah you. go away. :D

chassis1jc1.gif

chassis2iw5.gif

chassis3hz2.gif

chassis4sn7.gif

chassis5bm7.gif

chassis6lb2.gif

chassis7rc4.gif

chassis8zj9.gif

chassis9lw8.gif

chassis10kp9.gif

chassis11dm1.gif

chassis12al5.gif

chassis13yr0.gif

chassis14xh0.gif

chassis15lg4.gif

chassis16hf2.gif

chassis17vo2.gif

chassis18sg7.gif

Last edited:
actually i can get far more technical even than that chart shows i was just keeping it easy for Jr lol

Holy shit..... that list took a whole page......
but thx. thats alot of data.

looks like the accord i bought had a similar swap in it from its original motor...
it was a 92 2dr i had a swap done and had a f22a in it

NOW we're braking the rules for going off topic. this talk belongs somewhere else.

i think you got your answer.

i had no clue..
im not like a lot of you guys, i never even thought about cars until i bought one.. which was only about 4 months ago.

I didnt know a damn thing about cars until I got my first one (I was 16). Ive spent the last 4 years learnin about cars. Keep at it, youll start understanding more and more every day. Dont let anybody on any forum get you down cuz they know more. Its just an ego thing lol. When you start learnin more and more youll be doin the same thing to all the new kids. Its how it works lol.

I didnt know a damn thing about cars until I got my first one (I was 16). Ive spent the last 4 years learnin about cars. Keep at it, youll start understanding more and more every day. Dont let anybody on any forum get you down cuz they know more. Its just an ego thing lol. When you start learnin more and more youll be doin the same thing to all the new kids. Its how it works lol.

what makes you think im letting anybody get me down? lol

ive been on this site and preludepower damn near all day everyday reading almost every thread. lol
even the for sale ones and shit so i can get more familiar with parts.

and i know its an ego thing, i do it when it comes to a lot of other things.. lol

Back