TURBO anyone? and some other things

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

i have a ported DSM turbo that has only 40K miles on it and it is in working order...it spools fast and has the internal wastegate attatched...i am asking 150...and i am located in Chicago...SOLD

i am also selling a D15B JDM single cam Vtec head..it only has 28K miles on it and i am asking 125 for it....i have pics just ask and i will send them....SOLD

i am also selling a pair of Tenzo R racing seats that i will let go for 200 plus a pair of stock seats...they are red and faded really bad and need some cleaning...SOLD

I also have a D15B block that was a JDM vtec motor, i have all the internals so if you need anything let me know...and we can deal with pricing.....

i also have a Apexi N1 silencer that has never been used or mounted i am asking 45 for that....pending

either give me a call at 847-456-7553 or email me at Dancomer18@hotmail.com

My AIM is relicdude18
My Yahoo is RelicdudEE18

ask me about anything i might have more stuff so just ask...mostly all D series

i also have factory suspension parts for the rear of a 92-95 hatch, and some front suspension as well that i need to sell.

I have the factory headlights, but they do not have the brackets

i have a DSM race manifold and it will also fit a F or H series motor...it is made for a 14B turbo...SOLD

I have a rear motor mount for a 92-95 civic

I have a set of Roh 17 inch wheels with decent tires on them and i am asking 400 for those and i have pictures of everything.....now they are trashed..no sale available

i have a DSM side mount in good condition that i was 45 for...it is from a 2nd gen..

I have a ford Probe Blow off valve that i am asking 10 for

i also have a 92-95 civic tailgate that has some scrathes on it that i am asking 50 for it is red

i also have a power steering pump and assembly for a 92-95 civic...no steering rack though i want 65 for that

prices are negotiable and i need to sell this stuff fast due to debt...let me know call me at 847-456-7553 at anytime day or night...i need this stuff sold.

bump it up i have to sell this shit give me a call i have other stuff as well i am in chicago and call me at 847-456-7553

Originally posted by Dancomer@Mar 19 2004, 07:55 PM
i have a ported DSM turbo that has only 40K miles on it and it is in working order...it spools fast and has the internal wastegate attatched...i am asking 150...and i am located in Chicago...

which turbo is it

it is the head and that is about it...it has all the internal pieces but no valve cover and no intake manifold..i accept paypal and i believe that i can get pics

daily bump..c;mon people does anyone need this stuff?

Originally posted by Goldenboy+Mar 23 2004, 12:05 PM-->
@Mar 19 2004, 07:55 PM
i have a ported DSM turbo that has only 40K miles on it and it is in working order...it spools fast and has the internal wastegate attatched...i am asking 150...and i am located in Chicago...

which turbo is it

there are more then one turbo that came stock on a DSM
t-25 for the first gen

14b/td05 came on the second gen

one is larger then the the other

i now currently have a vortech V2 supercharger with just the charger and the mounting bracket for a maxima...i am asking 800 b/c it only has 7500 miles on it...give me a call at 847-456-7553

i now have a set of konig 16's for sale..with 3 good tires...the clear coat is coming off and i need to sell these...i want 300 for them...let me know...call me at 847-456-7553

Back