Turbo FS or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eleagueldr

okay so I have a T3/T4 turbo with a .60 A/R on the intake side that I am willing to sell for 350 or trade for a GSR or Type R Head. Will boost 35lbs.

I have a spare GSR head, but I gotta see some pic's and some kinda vouches... Let me know.

Any shaft play? Why are you getting rid of it? I want a turbo really bad, and I don't really have any plans for this GSR head... Let me know.

Hey guys. I can have pics up by tonight and I'm pretty new to this forum so I don't have any vouches on here but I did sell on AZparttrader alot and am vouched for on there. I am located in Phx, Arizona and am willing to ship the turbo where needed. There's no shaft play and everything works great. The turbo like I said was just rebuilt and is in perfect running condition. Once again just looking for a VTEC B-series head or 400 dollars. Thanks.

Yea, if he screws anyone over, me, brian and jamie can kill him and get pics.
=]
(I have seen him at azparttrader like he says... so Free Bumpit)

i gotta a fully built b16 head i have layin around. ill trade plus some cash on your part. LMK

Trade is still open if you want pics send me email addy and I'll send you pics please looking to get rid of it soon.

Back