Turbo Help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kyleirwin

Retired OG
ok, i've read pretty much every post on this site and all the articles on turbos but i'm still lost. i don't understand "a/r" or the "trim". i don't know wtf to think, i'm soo lost, this is drivin' me crazy. and i can't really find any sites that give me lots of specs. so i can compare and try to figure out what means what. like cfm's and psi...which means what??? this is soo fuckin' confusing. somebody please help me...thanks a lot.

google.com
Try doing some research. You will be surprised on howmuch info there is all over the web on turbo's!

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 8 2002, 01:50 AM
ok, i've read pretty much every post on this site and all the articles on turbos but i'm still lost. i don't understand "a/r" or the "trim". i don't know wtf to think, i'm soo lost, this is drivin' me crazy. and i can't really find any sites that give me lots of specs. so i can compare and try to figure out what means what. like cfm's and psi...which means what??? this is soo fuckin' confusing. somebody please help me...thanks a lot.

i feel your pain :(

Back