turbo time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

items i have

volvo tdo4hl 15g excellent condition
intercooler from a saab
all piping needed including downpipe
my setup is just a stock lsvtec with stock pistons(gsr head)

so i know this isnt the biggest turbo but i think it will be fun to get it setup and eventually if i want i can upgrade. im really not concerned with how much power i make but if its over 200whp that would be gratifying. i dont have to pay for welding or any of the fab work since i will do that with my friend so costs are almost free to this point.

what do you guys suggest? im leaving the stock wastegate and psi alone but will add a blowoff valve, b series log manifold, missing link maybe? some of these things im not really sure about. i have been trying to catch up on my turbo knowledge but have always just been into na so any help with this would great.

i have a chipped p28 so i was thinking maybe get a basemap from phearable.net again for a turbo setup since i hear fmu's are really shitty. bigger injectors?

again any help i would appreciate.

I think phearable does crome too you might want to look into crome pro to see if thats something you would like for fuel management system.

Back