TYPE R EP3 - Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

Hi guys im looking for a set of WHITE Type R rims for the EP3 Hatchback. I just bought a 03 SI and i need a set of these rims in the four lug pattern to fit the USDM Civic SI. I know some of you are from Japan, others living in Europe, if anyone can get a hold of these rims i will make it worth your time. Please Help.... Here is a pic.... (if anyone can find the front and rear lips and side skirts let me know) Sorry i dont have a still picture of them...

s4075ee571d4da.jpg

cant happen. The EP3 here is 4x100. The 7/8th gen of the CTR wheel pattern is 17x7, 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern. So if you want them, your going to have to do a conversion.

AJR has them.

I can get them for you from the Honda dealer here , but like they said, they are 5x114.3, and REAL expensive from the dealer. Why don't you just buy them from Enkei, or a dealer fo them, in you lug pattern, PC them white, and get some center caps.

the new 04 ep3's have 5 lug.
honda factory performance sells the lip kit.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 9 2004, 09:28 PM
shitty company, but they have them...

Please don't link known criminals as a source of getting parts.

they are a good cheap source of parts as long as you go there and pick it up and inspect it before you accept it...

they all deserve to be in jail. they screw people out of 100's of dollars. I dont care if they have them, you will never have them if you order it from them.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 9 2004, 03:55 AM
I can get them for you from the Honda dealer here , but like they said, they are 5x114.3, and REAL expensive from the dealer. Why don't you just buy them from Enkei, or a dealer fo them, in you lug pattern, PC them white, and get some center caps.

Enkei has the CTR rim style? if they do PLEASE send me a link im very interested. I tried looking but cant find the same style

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Apr 9 2004, 09:32 AM
the new 04 ep3's have 5 lug.
honda factory performance sells the lip kit.

They do come with 5 lug pattern but mine is a 03' with the 4 lug. :)

Originally posted by odnet@Apr 10 2004, 12:12 PM
While you're at it, throw in the RSX-S K20. Make it a CTR!

The CTR motor and the RSX-Type S isn't the same motor my man :) Nice suggestion. But the motor will come when the warranty is over :)

Bump, her is another pic a better one for you guys... please help i really want these rims if possible to get them....

s40782c5aa6052.jpg

Simlilar, six spoke instead of seven. But they only come in silver and gold. IMO these look better, but thinking about it, I don't think you can get a OEM rim in another lug pattern if it doesn't come in the pattern already, could be wrong, I'll ask at Honda tomorrow.

EDIT: No I won't they are closed :p, I'll check Monday or Tuesday.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 10 2004, 12:35 PM
Simlilar, six spoke instead of seven. But they only come in silver and gold. IMO these look better, but thinking about it, I don't think you can get a OEM rim in another lug pattern if it doesn't come in the pattern already, could be wrong, I'll ask at Honda tomorrow.

EDIT: No I won't they are closed :p, I'll check Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks John for your help. Now that i think about it, there is this black Civic EX 2004 with the sport package that has rims like the Type R, i cant recall if they are 5 lug or four. Ill go check it out but thanks so far. They also dont have to be OEM, a reproduction will be good enough, ill just get some honda centercaps.

Hey Guys (John, haha) if you search enough you shall find it. I knew i remember seeing these on the show room floor. The CTR "style" rims do come in four lug from honda. It is part of honda's new "factory performance" line. It comes in 4x100 /17x7 size rim... Check it out!! Im picking up a set ASAP.

s40783333641a8.jpg

Back