Type RS Quad Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's a hubcap. They sell them at walmart with a "5 lug look".

The 13"s can't be SO narrow that you can double up on them to reach the fender flare.

Why would we even argue this ? It's not like we're discussing the nuances of a fabulous car that we believe is fake . This is a fucking Mirage.

-> Steve

And I beg to beg to differ, differ. First, those sure look like 13" wheels... second, those are hubcaps that you can buy at any Pep Boys or anywhere else. I've seen 'em in stores. Also, he could have used wheel spacers or just jacked the car up and placed the wheel in there. As for five lug on a four lug car... would you expect anything less from someone like that?

Why the fuck are we debating this, anyway?

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Mar 28 2004, 09:45 PM-->
@Mar 28 2004, 10:13 PM
DJRumsfeld.jpg

I LOVE IT! :blink:

Actually I'm just looking for a reason to use my new picture :D

thats cool, but I thought his name was spelled rumsfield?

Just double checked, it's spelled right.

Scared me for a second, thought I had to go and fix the picture :D

There was no discussion I dont know where one came about. I didnt post it to fucking debate the damned car. I dont give a good god damn fuck about it. I was simply posting it to see what everyone had to say about how gay it was.

I see this trend with you... you post dumb shit to see what we think about it. You know what the answer is going to be, so why bother? You wanna know something? This is me talking here... I honestly feel that you are a shallow, self- concious person with somewhat low self esteem. You beg for peoples opinions on something that is obvious to everyone else, and when we talk about something in the thread other than your oh- so- precious topic, you get all butt hurt. Take it as you may, but you have quite a bit of growing up to do.

You're right Loco, Oh man, how much do I owe you for the therapy session?

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Mar 29 2004, 12:55 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 29 2004, 01:57 AM
wtf? berettegtz? uh ok...

I'm open to different cars, got any pics of your Beretta.

I dot think he has a Berretta, in his profile it says he drives...berettagtz117's profile

02 Honda Civic, 96 Honda Civic

I think he just made up the name to be unique, like that Mirage.

or maybe made the name when he had the beretta and then sold it. :shrug2:

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 29 2004, 01:01 PM
You're right Loco, Oh man, how much do I owe you for the therapy session?

It's free. Consider it like a pity fuck, only it's a pity session. You're quite welcome.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 29 2004, 01:29 PM-->
Originally posted by SpodaB1+Mar 29 2004, 12:55 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 29 2004, 01:57 AM
wtf? berettegtz? uh ok...

I'm open to different cars, got any pics of your Beretta.

I dot think he has a Berretta, in his profile it says he drives...berettagtz117's profile
@
02 Honda Civic, 96 Honda Civic

I think he just made up the name to be unique, like that Mirage.

or maybe made the name when he had the beretta and then sold it. :shrug2:

Quite possible.

Loco Honkey

It's free. Consider it like a pity fuck, only it's a pity session. You're quite welcome.

Great. So you pity me, I feel so much better now! Just Shut The Fuck Up.

Back