Type S intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92vegaslude

Anyone have any sites selling JDM H22 Type S intakes. I have done a google and msn search and no luck. I may be doing something wrong.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

I'm sure it works, but i think he wants the JDM Type-S because it's a little bigger and the air flow is better.
I would look on ebay.com

I have a 94 JDM H22a swap in my 92Si. I want to go back to a stock engine bay and I think the Type S intake would be alittle better over a stock intake.

Thanks I will check ebay.

Would the motor swap business on the net carry them?

Thanks again.

Mike

are you talking about just the airbox or the whole intake manifold? If its just the airbox, theres no difference. Maybe just in pipe size, but you could get a K&N drop in filter if you don't wanna get an aftermarket intake.

Well I have a aftermarket air intake system. I just want to get back to stock. I was going for the jdm type s intake (air box) because it is said to flow better than the other oem ones. Now if this is true or not, not too sure. I will get a k&n drop in filter once I get the intake. I found one and am now waiting for its arrival.

Thanks

I know the type-s intake tube is designed differantly than the other h22a's

I know you already have one, but if you need brand new JDM Parts, go to www.aj-racing.com. They have all the type S parts including intakes, cams, pistons....all brand new. They also have all brand new parts from the Accord Euro R W/H22.
Great staff, great service, Decent pricing.
Enjoy!

Back