Ufc 100

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Conspiracy....uh-oh
But yes, the negativity that resulted from Lesnar calling Vince McMahon out (metaphor for his antics) had positive results for 'the man'

Tank Abbot
Tito Ortiz
Both Diaz Brothers
Sobral

and that's just off the top of my head. The only new thing Brock added to it was calling out the sponsor. Something he obviously will not do again.

And they all act like gentlemen after its all said and done.
They like to pump themselves up or psych the other out
I hang on to that when people bash the sport but Lesnar
is effing that up lol

I hang on to that when people bash the sport but Lesnar is effing that up lol

no, lesnar is printing $100 bills with Dana's face on them. In his 1.5 years in the UFC, Lesnar has made more money than 99% of the other fighters. Including past champions.

First off...Dana aint shit. He's the face......the Vince McMahn of Zuffa
Lesnar is making lots of money.....duh...and for the UFC too....duh

BUT he is an ASS and all the revenue that is/was gained b/c of his actions is totally irrelevant to his actions and how it was perceived by millions of viewers. He is just another idiot making the sport look bad....as the owners make money. He should definitely not be revered for the economical reverberations of his asinine actions

Lesnar proved that the UFC is officially the new WWE. The outcome of the fight was predetermined, Mir didn't take a dive, but he obviously allowed himself to be beaten, the "drama" after the fight was pure fake wrestling bullshit. Lesnar creates controversy that promotes the WWE, er I mean UFC, so the idiot media outlets scoop it up and spoon feed it down your willing throats and you love the taste of their bullshit. They were even clever enough to include the sponsor in the drama, so not only would their name get repeated over and over, but all the viral media would pick it up and run with it. It was genious marketing and it worked. The fact that dudes are hitting each other doesn't preclude it from being a homoerotic soap opera.

Agreed, however the entrance of higher skilled pride fighters into the UFC balances out the lesnar era bullshit.

Did your tinfoil hat fall off again?
Didn't mean to piss in your wheaties, but if you think promoters are going to leave the outcome of an event to chance where the winner takes 3 MILLION DOLLARS and the sponsors probably spent 20 times that, I can't help you. It's entertainment, nothing else, it's not a sport, it used to be, when it was smaller, when it was two guys, no weight class, no gloves, no rules, but it's not anymore. The UFC killed real MMA and replaced it with a slightly more believable pro wrestling bonerfest. If you had any respect for the sport, you'd boycott horse shit like this.

no, lesnar is printing $100 bills with Dana's face on them. In his 1.5 years in the UFC, Lesnar has made more money than 99% of the other fighters. Including past champions.
Lesnar already has more money than 99.9% of UFC fighters. That's the one area where WWE is better than UFC. It makes soo much more money. Why else did Mayweather go there instead of the UFC, minus him probably realizing his ass would be kicked.

Back