UFC on Spike tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Best of 2005 is on right now followed by some new matches at 10.

Quoted post[/post]]
Best of 2005 is on right now followed by some new matches at 10.
bah, I'm on the West Coast, guess I gotta wait :cry:

I got a had named Greg Solorazano, he's trying to get into Full Contact Fighting and eventually UFC. We sparred back in High School when I was doing Muay Thai I rocked his ass like there was no tomorrow. I seen him the last time about a year and a half ago and he is fucking ripped. He's taking Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and i'm sure he'd whoop my ass now.

EDIT: What new fights are gonna happen? I can't seem to find any commercials on Spike right now

I just saw Ultimate Fight Night, and I thought it was kinda weak. The last fight was this Tim Silvia (I think) and this Brazilian dude Silva. ehh, I've seen better before.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
How do you figure? He repeatedly defended his title.
:werd:
Matt Hughes is the fucking man. Did you see what he over came to win that 2nd fight against Frank Trigg? Just straight bad ass.
i love matt hughes but dont try and defend him with frank trigg. dude has good standing skills but ground needs work (hughes is an amazing wreestler btw). trigg gives up his back far to easily and then gets hit with a rear naked choke which he needs to work on defending too. ive never seen trigg win when i watch. come to think of it, i never see him not get choked out.

btw, i watched and my favorite was the flying knee, fucking awsome. that and the big head kick by some heavyweights, cant remember names though.

Back