Undies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
I'm picky when it comes to undies. They have to be just the right material. They can't squeeze me in the wrong places. They shouldn't ride up on me throughout the day. They shouldn't require excessive rearranging when pulling your pants on after pooping. They also have to come in different colors and patterns. Oh and be under $25 a pair.

If you're picky like me, try meundies. I love the ones I've bought so far.

Yea those look nice too, a little more but it's not worth saving some money to have uncomfortable boxers.

Costco Kirkland Signature is my go to boxer brief. Been rocking them for 3 years. Got about 20 pairs.

keep-calm-and-go-commando.png

I have a few exofficio's, and I find myself reaching for them less and less. The cut is just wrong for my body. The legs are too baggy, even though the elastic at the bottom holds it down. I feel like i'm 'swimming' and have the board shorts with air problem. Maybe i need to go a size smaller, but the waist fits good, and i think a size down would be super tight in the pouch area... maybe i'll order 1 and see.

I have some adiadas coolermax something or others, and those are pretty good for gym wear, but the legs tend to ride up and they don't have a fly, so they suck for daily driver category.

My go-to lately has been some cheapo champion brand that i got at the wholesale club for like $20 /5 pack. They are more cotton than these other types, so they don't wick as well and i couldn't recommend them for gym type activities, but for office wear, they are pretty good. The top elastic doesn't folder over in half when i sit (fat guy problems) like some brands do.

I'm still looking for the undershirt too. I started a thread on that a while back...

I've bought like 10 different brands since then, and i'm still not perfectly happy with any of them.

I've had a meundies subscription for me and the lady for a while, well worth it and they are cheaper if you get them monthly.

Why the fuck does no one make regular boxers in sweat wicking material? They're all nut huggers!

Back