very nice crx! and its for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's very clean, and i love the body kit, but i have a few worries.
no listing on the transmission, no brand coilovers that are set to the lowest setting possible, and no camber kit.

ummm is it just me or are those tires not going in the right direction, as in backwards. plus that motor doesnt look like its in there right, its kinda....cock-eyed. and the filter on the throttle....no.

he's going to get boned if it only goes for $4500. the swap probably cost more than that. buy it, take the motor, then sell it with a stock motor and make like 2 grand off it.

My only thing with his setup is the filter placement...what's the point of a cold air intake if it's right there above/beside the engine where it's gonna draw in hot air? <_<

other than that Very nice car :thumbsup: and the wheels look right to me.

the engine sits really close to the wheel well <_<

wtf us up with the battery placement? talk about your wierd places..

i like it, and would definately rock it! not real big on those seats though..

damn, that was a steal. it did go for $4500. i hope it's not blown or anything.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 18 2003, 11:50 PM
the engine sits really close to the wheel well <_<

wtf us up with the battery placement? talk about your wierd places..

i like it, and would definately rock it! not real big on those seats though..

That's the stock placement for those years for the battery.

I don't get why he has a type r, yet put the filter directly on the IM. If he knew anything he woudl know they lose hp doing it like that.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 18 2003, 02:35 PM
he's going to get boned if it only goes for $4500. the swap probably cost more than that. buy it, take the motor, then sell it with a stock motor and make like 2 grand off it.

That thing has got to be fast, but isnt it bad for him to have the filter on the intake manifold like that?

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Oct 20 2003, 02:31 AM-->
@Oct 18 2003, 02:35 PM

That thing has got to be fast, but isnt it bad for him to have the filter on the intake manifold like that?

You're the 3rd person to refer to that. :lol:

He's sucking in hot air, so yeah...it's bad. ;)

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 18 2003, 02:35 PM

Yeah i agree

I've seen better...clean car....wonder what happend to the old seats? nice motor though....

Yeah, I have seen nice rex's, but that is definetly one of the best on Ebay. I am sure he is losing a lot of money, wonder why he is selling it.

Back