video on 9/11 stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, couldn't get anything else to stick, so now he has moved on to this. I saw the pics of the "explosions" he is refering to, along with a few other demo guys, and structural engineers, and they are not demolitions. I've been listening to Alex for years, he is pretty much a windbag with black helicopters circling him at all times.

So, I guess his theory is that Bush, Silverstein, anf Guliuna(sp) conspired together to demolish these buildings under the cover of planes crashing into them to collect insurance? HAHAHAHAHAHA...ok

wow, they destroyed 3 buildings and killed thousands of people, all for an insurance scam? :wtf: people are really sick these days. and the fact that Marvin Bush, the presidents brother, was head of security for the complex further proves my buck fush philosophy. me> :nutkick: <pres. bush

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 12 2005, 12:35 PM
Yea, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, couldn't get anything else to stick, so now he has moved on to this. I saw the pics of the "explosions" he is refering to, along with a few other demo guys, and structural engineers, and they are not demolitions. I've been listening to Alex for years, he is pretty much a windbag with black helicopters circling him at all times.
[post=511390]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there any truth to what he is saying at all? I mean some things he says he has proof for but then again could be twisting people's words. Does anyone know the actual reasons as to why they decided to "pull" the other towers? He makes a valid point about that guy who owns them, saying he's doing it for insurance money, but if that's the case, that would have nothing to do with 9/11 or am I missing something? :blink: :ph34r:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 12 2005, 07:22 PM-->
@Jun 12 2005, 12:35 PM
[post=511390]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there any truth to what he is saying at all? I mean some things he says he has proof for but then again could be twisting people's words. Does anyone know the actual reasons as to why they decided to "pull" the other towers? He makes a valid point about that guy who owns them, saying he's doing it for insurance money, but if that's the case, that would have nothing to do with 9/11 or am I missing something? :blink: :ph34r:
[post=511401]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sure there is some truth to it, as far as plans to bring the buildings down, but to me it seems he has twisted everything to suit his fight, now that everyone of his past claims has been rebuked to the point of shame.

I know, maybe the flight that went down, was supposed to be the one that crashed into building seven, there for hiding the demolitions that were placed in all the buildings they were going to blow that were full of citizens, and that's what blew their cover...riiiight.

that is hella funny how only that one guys building all fell and he got 7 billion dollars....yo i knew someone had to had know something....i think imma check out that fernenhiet 9 11 dvd now...its all too chady to me

uhm.. communists??
i think not...
not by any definition...

these people are trying to get you to open your eyes, do your own research, and then make up your own mind...

how many "hijackers" listed by the fbi are still alive?
how did the fbi come out with the names in the first hours after the attack?
where are the videos of the flights boarding...?
where's the video of the plane hitting the pentagon from the top of the hotel?
why was there an 8 mile trail of debris from a plane that "crashed"?

WHO BENEFITTED MOST FROM THESE ATTACKS?
patriot act, definately does not benefit americans in general...
afganistan... who got approval for a pipeline as soon as the taliban gov't was overthrown...? did you know the poppy/opium production this year is far greater than when afganistan was controlled by the taliban?
iraq... who lead our country into a war based on allegations of a connection to 9/11 and an immenant threat of WMD's?

who were the stock traders that made billions by betting stock prices would FALL...?
why were middle eastern men seen celebrating and taking pictures with the burning towers in the background?

you can either accept what you are told by a gov't that has proven itself to be a lieing backstabber of american citizens, or you can THINK...

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 14 2005, 10:15 AM
you hate are governement
[post=511988]Quoted post[/post]​

where am the English?

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 14 2005, 09:15 AM
to all these bullshiting fucktards (i.e alex jones and michael moore) you are fucking communist you hate are governement ..you deserve slow painful death niether has one good thing to say about anything relating to the us government ... and are both morons.

This post was editted? Wow.. You must have really gone off :)

i think imma check out that fernenhiet 9 11 dvd now...its all too chady to me

I'm going to plug that into the translators and see what comes out :)

I've been listening to Alex for years, he is pretty much a windbag with black helicopters circling him at all times.

People have said that about me
-> Steve

I Have to watch this video, apparently

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 14 2005, 07:15 AM
to all these bullshiting fucktards (i.e alex jones and michael moore) you are fucking communist you hate are governement ..you deserve slow painful death niether has one good thing to say about anything relating to the us government ... and are both morons.

where am teh crack?!

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 14 2005, 11:20 AM
Just watched it, Rivetting.

-> S
[post=512044]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats kinda nutz... Especialy where he brings up the point with the people hangin onto the side of the building where the plane crashed.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Jun 14 2005, 11:50 AM-->
@Jun 14 2005, 11:20 AM
Just watched it, Rivetting.

-> S
[post=512044]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats kinda nutz... Especialy where he brings up the point with the people hangin onto the side of the building where the plane crashed.
[post=512051]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that this is all true.. I have videos from 9/11 that I recorded real time, and there are LOTS of things that were glazed over. I don't think there is a strong enough connection to Bush, but that doesn't negate what he says about Skull and bones, 322, etc. Bush is a scary kid, and I've always said that - But his agenda so far fits in with most of my own. Except the whole god-thing, he's on the Celerity Agenda of the World.

Give more attention to science instead of religion, and he'd be ok.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 14 2005, 08:15 AM

I didn't even read most of this thread, and am not commenting on it, just commening to this post and speaking in general... but questioning your goverment is what the founding fathers WANTED you to do. In fact our political system FALLS APART when you don't. And as you can see people are questioning things less and less and things are getting worse and worse. Calling someone a commie or unpatriotic for questioning the government is becoming popular for some reason, and it'll be our doom as a nation if it's allowed to continue.

Back