Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yoko A032R

• toyo T1-S

• ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, i have no clue what to get for tires...
205/50/15 is the size, and its gotta hold 400 horse, and not WEIGH 34123123 lbs each. I almost didn't put the s0-3's up there for that very reason.

if you click other, specify-
and no prolwer, i will NOT run fz4's

I didnt know the sol could tow a trailer with 400 horses in it?

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 6 2003, 12:12 AM
I didnt know the sol could tow a trailer with 400 horses in it?

lol FU

ivoted other for paradas, only tire ve had since buying my rims.
on 14's with normal tires i could light up through 3rd gear and bark 4th dumping at 8k. on 17's with paradas they barked in 1st and i was off. granted that has alot to do with being on 17's :p

i have paradas now. decent for the power i have now... anymore, they'd be garbage
wear, i'm not too worried about. tires are cheap. especially with E's discount :) :) :) :) :)
they will be on my car from april to novemeber, then the snows go on... and shit, i will probably have a 240 by mid summer anyway... so my driving of the sol will be less and less

240 dude...why?
my friend has a 240 that i beat on a regular basis, unless your a drifting freak i dont see the point.
unless you just want a RWD

Drifting kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!! ... thats why my next project is gunna be an RX7 :D ... FWD is cool but theres just too much fun to be had with a RWD setup

by chance my first car, a 82 toyota pickup (22R owns y0 9K miles without an oil change at 190K on engine!), had toyo's from my step brother's days of driving it. I've been sold ever since

:worthy: TOYO TIRES

I don't like my FZ4's anymore. They grip well but suck in snow. And their tread wear is crap. I'm thinking I might get some good 205/50/16's with my tax return. Not sure what brand yet. Anything good all season under $110 a tire?

Originally posted by manic_mechanic@Jan 7 2003, 06:07 PM
my question is why you are putting together a 400 hp sol if you plan on leaving it in the garage?

Obviously you are not from New England like we are. I can't get on the gas from a start or I'll just spin with all the sand and salt on the roads. Plus our town leaves like 2 inches of snow on the roads after it snows. Lazy fucks.

the sol is going to be my weekend worrier. im sorry, but i dont want a 450 hors daily driver. impractical.
the 240- ive wanted for a while. for 3600 shipped to my door, i can have a comeplete sr20det and body panels/lights to do the slivia conversion.
toss the t25 in favor of a t3 60-1, and run 12s in an otherwise stock motor.
3600 + 1000 in turbo/manifold + 1000 on the car
done

hondas are such a rip off

cuz having 2 cars r0x0rs
and then i get my truck/trailer to tow my broken car ass home

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 8 2003, 01:35 AM
the sol is going to be my weekend worrier. im sorry, but i dont want a 450 hors daily driver. impractical.
the 240- ive wanted for a while. for 3600 shipped to my door, i can have a comeplete sr20det and body panels/lights to do the slivia conversion.
toss the t25 in favor of a t3 60-1, and run 12s in an otherwise stock motor.
3600 + 1000 in turbo/manifold + 1000 on the car
done

hondas are such a rip off

B from what I have read its going to cost you a lot more than that to put a sr20det into a 240.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 8 2003, 02:04 AM
cuz having 2 cars r0x0rs

:werd:
ya need more than 1 toy
im goin for FWD/RWD/AWD and probly a truck for similar reasons :)

having 2 cars does own unless your like me and both break down :( (94 sol VTEC, 89 crx si)
by next spring break (year and a half) i will own either an nsx or an is300.
ill prolly sell the rex, i always wanted one but damn i dont really need 2 cars, and if i do have 2 by god an nsx will be one of them. i might even sell the sol to mod the nsx but i havent decided yet i LOVE my sol.
and an is300 would just own, but not quite as much as an nsx

Back