wanna donate your cars?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quote from Moviecarz: "We're paying up to $1,500 for your used up rice rocket...let it go out in a blaze of glory!"

I think they mean in a "blaze of homosexual glory" :tfg:.

oh well at least A wing is under the requirments. the cars are prolly gonna be shit anyway. I think i can sleep knowing that the wont destroy Nice cars

is that real?? seems kinda fake.. what kind of cars are u going to get for $1,500??

i've been looking... not hapening unless i sleep with this 34534543534 e-234 lb chick who has hairy arm pits.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 13 2002, 01:11 AM
i've been looking... not hapening unless i sleep with this 34534543534 e-234 lb chick who has hairy arm pits.

thats a big ass chick y0, beer wouldn;t even make her look good

Originally posted by paragus@Oct 13 2002, 12:27 AM
is that real?? seems kinda fake.. what kind of cars are u going to get for $1,500??

i think they are looking for junk that barely runs that they can just throw a coat of paint on and blow up.

damn, if I lived in florida I have a nice POS integra they could have, I'm sure I can get a gay rice wing real cheap and bolt it on ghetto style

Originally posted by Baker@Oct 13 2002, 02:33 PM
damn, if I lived in florida I have a nice POS integra they could have, I'm sure I can get a gay rice wing real cheap and bolt it on ghetto style

:lol: thats funny

Back