Wanted : D16Z6 Complete Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

I have posts regarding this before, but I need to post again, thanks to a deadbeat seller on eBay. I am mini-me'ing my D15B7 ('94 DX Auto) and need the following :
D16Z6 complete head, with valvetrain, valve cover, VTEC solenoid, sensors, etc etc...
D16Z6 Intake Manifold
D16Z6 Thottle Body
D16Z6 ECU for an AUTO (I found one at sohfast.com for 110 shipped)
D16Z6 Distributor
Aftermarket pistons (not sure which one's to get, tell me about your experiences with them) CTR and ITR need not apply, since this is a D-Series.

Anyone know what the mm is on stock head gasket it? GReddy has an aftermarket piece that is 2.00 mm and I can get for cheap.

Let me know if you have any of this or where I can get it for a good deal, looking for the head to be under 60k miles, I got money sitting in the bank for it TODAY...RIGHT NOW!

I have everything you need but the auto ecu and the aftermarket pictons, I just bought a JDM b16a 2nd swap and took out my old EX D16Z6 motor and tranny, if your interested e mail me back or make an offer here, thanks.

GL finding a d16z6 with under 60k on it... considering it was stopped being made in 95.... i have 160 on mine. lol

Originally posted by ksrcivic@Oct 20 2002, 05:24 PM
I have everything you need but the auto ecu and the aftermarket pictons, I just bought a JDM b16a 2nd swap and took out my old EX D16Z6 motor and tranny, if your interested e mail me back or make an offer here, thanks.

how many miles are on the motor and tranny? If i knew this then I could make an offer. Also is it a manual tranny?

Lol@Brian, not everyone drives up and down the East Coast in there Civic. I COULD wait for my big ass bonus of 1200.00 December 6th, but I have ADD, so I dunno...I don't really want a D-Series, but I don't wanna rip apart my car if I don't know what the hell I am doing.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 21 2002, 10:15 PM
you dont want a d series... lol

Well fine, no D-Series, all of you bastards dump some money into my Paypal account! Then I will have an H22A in my automatic purple Civic sedan and laugh as you see my FSU liscense plate and my G3 Altezzas!

Seriously though, a guy at work wants my car, lol--here's the good part...He has a '95 Civic VX manual with 73k on it, bone stock, original owner, he said he wants a four door auto! W00T!

Back