wanted...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm... interesting stuff. Phillip that sounds quite familiar, maybe I have met him before. I didnt hear much about HEATWAVE so it must've not been that kick ass. Anyone going to make it down to TunerBash in the Spring?? Im SO going this year! Yea we should definitly get a HS meet going!

phillip, short in height and in speech, but he is straight up and i really like that. He doesnt bull shit.

Yup, bright guy too. He made it 90% of the way to finishing his mechanical engineering degree too, but decided to come to Texas to start his shop rather than finish.

Im pretty sure that I have met him before somewhere imbetween. Might have been at T1/Arturbo...who knows

Yeah. He's worked with Arturbo before. Great guy too! I got to talk to him once at Endyn.

Thats probably how I know of him then, Art is such a sweetie. Have you ever met Stan-owner of fast turbo?

What up everyone. I have a quick question thats not really on topic with you guys but I am new to this site. I have a 00 Civic Si that I just recently bought and its has a bunch of extras with it and I cant tell if I have an after market intake manifold on it or not. It has "had" as the only brand name that I can find on it. I can show pictures if anyone is familar with the stock motor.

What up everyone. I have a quick question thats not really on topic with you guys but I am new to this site. I have a 00 Civic Si that I just recently bought and its has a bunch of extras with it and I cant tell if I have an after market intake manifold on it or not. It has "had" as the only brand name that I can find on it. I can show pictures if anyone is familar with the stock motor.
Start a new topic for new questions in the future. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question though.

Stan's cool as well, both are great guys. Stan's a little more anal about his work though, and seems to have a little less time to socialize unlike Art. When they were both working out of the same shop in Haslet it was AWESOME they are like walking honda/acura encylopedias! Art is like a wiring genious, I thought that I was decent at wiring but geeze, he's a real whiz at that thing...lol

Hooray look at me I actually have time at work to slack in my office!!! GO ME!

99 b18b for sale... 900 - longblock 2000 - full swap! everything... comes with more then hmotors. USDM(1999-75000mi) or JDM(1996-40000mi) Both great engines! I have a y80 that is on the usdm now... or i have a rebuilt d15 w/tranny for 500, but i dont think ud like that :lol:

I have A d16 Block complete with 5 speed clutch and flywheel came out of a 93 honda civic If I was going to boost it I would polish the cylinder walls though. Asking $150

Back